Epilogue

~ BRAD ~

...Three months later...

"Con?" Brad groggily asked his boyfriend as he gently tried to shake him awake. It was already 9 in the morning, and Brad's parents have already gone to work, so they were the only people in the house.

"Mmm?" Connor replied, obviously sleepier than Brad. Connor turned around on Brad's bed to look at him.

"Time to get up, precious peanut." Brad told him sweetly as he adored the morning look Connor had on his face.

"I'm allergic to peanuts." Connor said as he turned around again, covering his head with Brad's duvet.

"You're not allergic to my nuts." Brad said cheekily, and Connor turned around to face him again.

"Mothertrucker." Connor told him, and Brad let out a little laugh.

Don't get the wrong idea - they haven't done it yet. They've already seen each other naked, but nothing more than that ever happened, yet. Same with the other couple.

"Come on, let's go." Brad told Connor again, but Connor just whined then he gave Brad a hug.

"You don't want to get out of my arms, right?" Connor asked him, and Brad just let out a little chuckle. He finds it cute whenever Connor's too lazy to get out of bed.

"You cheeky bird. You still have a test to pass and we still have to pick up Trames." Brad said as he stood up from his bed and pulled Connor down.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm up. Jeez, since when did you get responsible?" Connor asked him, and Brad just gave him a huge smile on his face.

"I'll cook us some breakfast." Brad told him as he put on a random t-shirt over his naked upper body. Yes, he and Connor snuggled in bed with only their boxers on.

Brad went downstairs and started cooking some bacon and eggs on a pan. He also fried up some chips for Connor, of course.

While he was cooking, Brad suddenly felt a slightly cold body pressed against his back. He already knew who it was.

"What's for breakfast?" Connor asked as he put his chin on Brad's shoulder.

"Bacon and eggs with chips, of course." Brad told him as he removed the last strips of bacon which were cooking on the pan. He already finished the chips earlier.

"Sounds and smells delicious, babe." Connor said as he hugged his boyfriend, running his hands over Brad's stomach in the process. His actions made Brad weak at his knees.

Connor was still hugging Brad as he watched him cook the eggs he prepared earlier. When Brad was done, he realised that he forgot something.

"I forgot the pancakes." He told Connor with a pout, then Connor giggled. Obviously, he found it really cute. Connor turned Brad around until he was facing him.

"I'll take it from here, baby. You could take a shower if you want." Connor told him, then he gave Brad a kiss on his cheek. Brad smiled as widely as he could then he went upstairs to his bathroom. Brad took a shower, and when he went downstairs, he saw that Connor had already put their food in plates and prepared Brad's favourite tea, as well.