E.P 1 - Her pov

"Ace...." 

I heard someone called me. I turned around and see my father standing behind me with a sad smile plastered on his face.

"Ace..." he called again

"A-appa... why do you look so sad?" I asked and started to walk towards him. I walk and walk but still won't be able to reach him "Appa" I reach for him but he is getting farther and farther "APPA!" I shouted as I began to run towards  him and tears keep escaping from my eyes. 

"Ace... I'm sorry" He said

"Why? Appa. please Stay!"  i shouted.

"Find him..."  he said while slowly fading away

"WHAT? Who will I find?" I asked while still running! "APPA! DONT GO! DONT LEAVE ME!" the man disappeared "APPA! APPA!!!!" 

--

[ACE POV]

"A-appa!" i shouted as I open my eyes. My heart beats like crazy and tears kept swelling out of my eyes. I always dream of that ever since my father died. I feel miserable all the time. I wish I could go back to time and never let him leave the house that day. I feel empty, I don't even know who's my real family or if they are still alive. I was too happy being with my father that I forgot that many pieces of my identity are still unknown to me. I was too busy to even search for them or asked my father about it. He was enough family for me.

"ACE!" I saw a girl with a long blonde hair standing in front of me. "are you alright?" she asked. I looked around and notice that I slept in our office here in school. I feel weak... I never want to anyone to see my like this. I am too miserable and messed up. I don't want to drag anyone along with my misery. I rather keep it to myself. I covered my face with my hands. trying to hide my tears from her. I am trying hard to calm myself. I don't want her to pity me... but I know she was just concerned... I know because she is my best friend. 

After I calmed myself down, I look up and slowly meeting her concerned gaze. She was waiting patiently to my answer. 

"y-yeah" I stuttered. This is why I don't like talking when I am in this kind of state. My voice sound so weak and fragile that made me want to vomit. I always kept my voice cold while talking to anyone... Even with my best friends. I'm just lucky that they are still hanging around me and never left me.  

"aish. im such an idiot" she said then use her hand to wipe away the remaining tears on my face. It was rare to see her so frustrated with herself. She was so bubbly and loud all the time "Why do I asked you if you're alright if I already know the answer." She said rather to herself than towards me.

"Why are you here anyways? don't you have class?" I asked changing the subject while fixing my ruffled hair. I don't want to burden her any further. I don't want to be selfish and dependent. I rather be alone than to talk to anyone right now. 

"do you mean. Do WE have class?" she asked while emphasizing the word 'WE' and then she rolled her eyes at me. I know that we had classes together but I am just not in the mood right now. I don't want to force myself to listen to the professor when my mind wasn't in the mood to listen to their crap.

Sighing I said, "I'm too lazy to go to class. besides I wont get expelled even if I don't go to class everyday" She opened her mouth to say something I raised my hand to stop her while rolling my eyes too. "just go joan, im tired." I ordered exhaustedly. I don't want to argue any longer. 

-

Author's note:

hello guys. this is my first time writing a story. hope you guys be good to me. Comment and vote as you like. thankyou for reading and please continue to support and read this until the end.

woooah! I just LOVE EXO so much that I was encourage to make my own story here! AJA! :)

-kyungbaeksu<3