E.P 3 - Who's wife?

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Hello readers if you read words with:
' ' = they are using telephathy
" " = Normal talking.

do you guys get it? :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[JOAN'S POV]

"Goodmorning class" Mrs. Rey said. she is our teacher in arts. "So, before we start our lecture. how about we let our new students introduce themselves to us?" she added excitedly. What the? Isn't she one of the serious type of teacher? why is she so excited like a teenager right now? Weird.

"KYAAAH EXO!" the girls said in unison. What is this? Why are they always squealing for nothing? I mean.. Is these boys famous? I didn't I knew them? Of course I wont. I'm not fond of celebrities ever since, just like the rest of us. Television for us seems like a display.

"okay. Boys please come here in front" she said smiling widely. What's wrong with her? I'm beginning to think that this professor infront is an imposter. What is she? a bipolar?

"yes" the new students answered politely and they stood up and walk towards the front. Now I know that they differ from their height but they all surely had the looks and poise.

"okay please introduce yourselves" the teacher ordered sweetly. Arg. If this continue I might fire her. I wont tolerate such flirting between teacher and students. I glared at her when she met my gaze. I raised my eyebrow and she coughed to compose herself. Her smile faded. I just can't help but be strict when it comes to this.

"Hello everyone, maybe some of you know us already but..." the guy who I talked earlier said and then he smiled and continue "1,2,3!" he counted.

"We are one, Annyeonghaseoyo EXO imnida!" they said in unison then bowed.

"KYAAAAAAAAH!" my classmates shouted *what the? EXO?*

My eyes narrowed as I glanced at them one by one. I don't want to admit it but they're quite impressive. I can see that these boys truly know how to be respectful and down-to-earth. I smiled.

"hello, I'm kris" the tallest guy said, straight faced. Cold guys look eh? I wonder...

"HI! I'M CHANYEOL" the derp face man said. His smile is huge. I can't help but to admire his perfect set of white teeth. I shook my head. What am I thinking?

(A/N: Please excuse my lack of description. i just don't know how to describe them. HANDSOME GUYS ALERT! xD)

What a flirty author. >.<

(what?!)

Nothing. xD i said you are beautiful.

(tsk. Cut the crap Jo... back to the story)

"D.O" the short guy who has a beautiful round eyes said. Hmmm. D.O... D.O... D.Onut? kkkk~

"I'm lay. hello everyone" And this guy... His dimple is soooo cute. He looks innocent too.

"sehun" Beautiful boy eh? :3

"Hello! I'm suho" Hmmm... >////< ?

"Hi! I'm xiumin!" Is he the youngest of them all? His cheeks is so fluppy. I wan't to pinch it. :)

"I'm Luhan" Another Beautiful boy? Omo... He looked similar to that Sehun! Are they siblings?

"Baekhyun!" He introduced chirply. Man, This guy sure know how to use eyeliners.