E.P 32 - Press Conference

A/N:

Hi! Hope you like this update. Thanks for those who voted and commented last time. :)

-and... Thanks for those who are not busy enough to follow me.Now, I realized that I really lack of followers. haha :)

..anyways back to the story.

--

[AUTHOR'S POV]

Ace slamed the door loud enough to be heard in every corner of the dorm. Her blood is boiling to its extent. Meanwhile the others stayed quiet inside only the sound made by the chosen ones' exclitians were the ones being heard throughout the entire dorm.

The girls gave them a dirty stare-- A stare that made the boys shiver.

"I can't believe you all did this? after We explained that this will happen." Yura broke the silence and sighed "Be ready" She warned.

Raine, Yura and Joan shook their head sympathetically. Knowing Ace, They wont get away with this. Seurin just stare blankly at them, not getting what they mean in those gestures. The boys suddenly felt scared--They dont know what Ace can do but it scares the hell out of them.

"It's best not to show yourselves to her for now...." Raine blunted. "And umin-honey...." She called.

"Junmyeon..." Joan called coldly.

"Baekhyun..." Yura said in a very serious manner.

"We're very disappointed" They said in unison. Suho, Baek and Xiumin felt like they were stabbed a million time. Seeing their partners' disappointed faces makes them really down and regret rushed through their veins. They can't bear the feeling that they made their partners disappointed on them.

The 3 girls faces softened, "We know that you all did that because you are worried and want to protect us... But you went across the line." Joan said now that she calmed down. "Ace is not kind enough to forget and forgive anyone who doesn't value her decisions. Someone did that in the past" she added looking at them worriedly.

"They were punished by Ace..." Raine added shooking her head after she remembered what happened. "They were boys too. But not as brave as you to actually bring Ace here. no one dared to do that but you."

"They actually retorted when Ace scolded them from being such a nuisance and makes ruckus in XiaoZee. We watched them as they threw words that are not pleasing to her. Ace got angry and punished them by..." Yura stated.

"She ordered them to run on their boxers in the entire school with 10 laps non-stop... she was kind enough to order the students not to take pictures nor video of them being punished. So no video nor picture was leaked." Joan added wearing not so amused expression "It is the number one rule on XiaoZee to respect Ace and even all of us ,Elites. If not, They'll face a severe consequences. We, The elites are the only ones who can argue with each other. no one else beside us."

The boys kept quiet in the entire time. Not knowing what to say. same with Seurin who is just watching and listening to them.

"So if I were you... Dont show yourselves to her so she could calm herself down a bit and maybe... lessen the punishment that will befall you." Raine said.

*Ice ice* Ice(Xiumin's exclitian). Trying to comfort her master. same as the other exclitians with their masters. The boys didn't utter a word in response.

"So... We should be going now" Joan declared "Keys please."

Suho and baek went to their rooms to find the keys they were saying and came back, giving it to them.