E.P 6 - Welcome to Earth

[AUTHOR'S POV]

(E.P 5 continuation. still on flashback)

The next day, before the sun rises, the princes and the royal men already gathered inside the grand hall. The 12 was ordered to go inside the sacred hall. A hall that not all people from EXO planet can enter. They looked around and was very amazed by what they saw. It was their first time entering this hall. They were ordered to stand on each elevated circle where their symbol were sculpted. when they stood on their circle, half of their symbol glowed. They were confused why only the half of it glowed except D.O but he didn't bother to tell anyone.

"that symbol will glow in whole when you already find your partners" Ryeowook informed, clearly reading what is on their minds.

*ohhh. so that's why.* they thought.

"Did you wore your symboled necklaces?" Onew said and they all take out their necklaces hanging in their necks just to let him see that they worn it. "Good. now let's start the ritual"

The Royal men stand outside the circle of 12 boys. They created an outer circle. the king walked to the center of the two circle.

"asdfgjkladfjlhddtbcsnki" minho  said something as his hands starts to glow. "hwyqwetuooyrdvsjcbg" Ryeowook did the same and his hands glow too. next was onew, siwon, key, heechul and shindong. when they are finish saying the ritual, light has surrounded the 12 princes. and then the royal men held hands after saying something in unison. light has forming in their hands ,they raise it half-way and it releases light and goes straight to the king who is standing in the center.

The princes couldn't stand such light so they decided to close their eyes. The king did the same as he uttered."To the planet earth" then after that he opened his eyes. The same time he opened his eyes, the 12 boys disaappeared.

--

[BAEKHYUN'S POV]

(till on flashback)

When we first stepped our foot here in Earth we don't know what to do first and where will we live.We decided to roam around. We walked and walk to nowhere in particular. We saw earthlings everywhere looking at us. Some are smilling and some are taking pictures. Yeah we know that. There are many of that in exo planet we are also advance in technologies.

We stopped walking when someone walk infront of us and talked.

"Excuse me" he said calling for our attention."

Yes? How may we help you?" Suho asked politely. This guy is the first earthling who talked to us. He told us that he works in Sment company and He was looking for potential idols and to his luck. He found us wondering around.

We are not sure whether to accept the offer or not. but when he said that a dorm and everything we need will all be provided, we agreed without a doubt. A place to stay and for the mean time is what we needed the most.

-end of flashback-

So that's how we became an idol and the reason why we are here. We thought that it could be easier for us to find our partners if we are known bacause many people might approach us and maybe one of them is our partner.

"Guys" my thoughts flew away when our manager, the one who offered us this job, called us.

"Yes?" we answered in unison.

"Get ready. the concert will start in less than 5 mins" He announced, we all nodded and went on the backstage to get ready for our live performance.

--

[YURA'S POV]

It was monday today and everyone is gathered around the quadrangle. A week has passed when we found out that Joan is suho's partner. Nothing much really happend. the 12 boys or more likely known as EXO is out for a week for their concerts in different countries, that's why we didn't get the chance to talk to them and clear things out.

I was sitting on the corner of the stage with Joan. Actually there are six chairs here exclusive for the elites for VIP purposes.

This is our arrangement

-chair-chair-Ace'chair-jo-mine-chair-

Where is ace? i don't know. When we left our house she left wasn't there already.

Why 'our house'? Actually it's not 'our' its only Aces house. We decided to live with her when her Father died. She told us told us to treat her house like ours. So we did. that's why I called it earlier 'our house'. For your information. that house is freaking Big! it has 13 rooms. I don't know why it has too many rooms. Ace and Uncle were the only person living in that house before we came.

 'she's here' Jo said through telepathy.

(note: ' ' = using telepathy)

Everyone was doing their own busineses when Ace walked up on stage and stop in front of the mic. 

'Where did you come from?' I asked her.

'Somewhere far away' she answered sarcastically.

'tssss' I hissed quite irritated with her answer.

As if on cue everyone focus their attention to her.

"Goodmorning" she said. The student and teachers chorusly greeted her in return. "Let's start... Our foundation day is near" everybody squealed in joy "We will be having activities and such. the schedule of activities will be posted a day from now and each department should have a group as a representative for singing and dancing competition so be ready" the students continued to screamed in joy as they heard what Ace announced.

I look at the crowd and my eyes found their way to the 12 boys standing at the back.

*so they come back already huh?* i thought. 

I look at joan and saw her smilling while looking at the direction of the 12 boys obviously noticing them as well.

-______-

This girl really...

'Stop being so obvious jo' I said through telepathy but she just sticked her tongue out at me, not minding what I said.  I just shook my head in dismay.

"As for the 12 transferees. Go to my office after this" Ace ordered. "Thankyou. you can all go now to your respective rooms" she said and walk towards us.

"Come" she ordered shortly then started to walk towards our office. We followed behind her quietly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Hi guys. thank you for reading. :)

-kyungbaeksu<3