E.P 43 - KyungAce

A/n:

@Kpopforlife, @parkxiuwan12, @YinYangPanda, @kristaluhansunnyeol, @wanalia, @IceCrEaMLover_1399, @baekkieismine     thanks for the lovely comments dears! :D   

@asyiqinmarian, @Mizz_Nariena12, @Michelle_Mangibin, @xoxomonster17, @love00kpop, @emilysland, @luhannie365, @HeatherVelez, @dane0629,        Thanks for the votes dears :) 

@TheLovelySnowQueen, @iamsweet_heart, @HaiSocheat, @GabriellaRacaza, @Keonamor_xoxo, @kristine_00     Thanks for adding our story to your RL :)        

@StephanieAguinaldo1, @Sonata130, @eaMayehR, @josephinejm,  @LuBaekSoo, @macradiorebel10      Hello! Thanks for following me dear ;)

---

[AUTHOR'S POV]

(2 months later)

2 months had passed and all of them had gotten close to one another. Surprisingly, Ace had been all nice to them since the boys moved to stay with them. It was foreign to all of them to see Ace being nice but they let their thoughts flew away and let her continue what she's showing. It was a relief to them to see her trying.

Ace sworn to herself that she will be better and that it's time to move on. No one is at fault to whatever she had experience during those years, that she already mourn too much and that Dyo didn't mean to leave her. She knew and feel that he's been hurt a lot too and It broke her million times more knowing that He was the one who suffered the most and she was the cause of it. Dyo seemed to be so much happier by the sudden changes along Ace's attitude. He can somehow manage to talk to her and tease for a bit with no fiercing glare or death glare heading towards him, she sends him a normal face, no smile nor frown but just a normal face. But that's a big change, right? He thought. He always wish he could make her smile again and He knew that he is closer to make her now that she was slowly opening up... again... for him.

Joan and Suho had gotten much sweeter and closer than before. Suho has gotten used to Joan's childishness and sometimes team up with her much to the other's annoyance, Joan could clearly feel the love Suho is showing to her and that made her fall for him even more. Joan will always care about Suho's whereabouts and the latter always do the same. They will always make sure that they know each other's plan for the rest of the day. They never fight nor argue but simply talk to each other when they had problems.

Yura and Baekyun, on the other hand, were much closer than they were ever was. Yura was completely comfortable with baek's company and never gotten nervous in being alone in the same room with him just like the first time he moved with her. Baekhyun was much of a gentleman when it comes to her. He never made a move that will make her uncomfortable and he respects her a lot. They will sometimes team up to bully someone(much to baekhyun's pleasure and ideas) and sometimes they will just sit and rest in their room either reading books or teasing each other. 

Raine and Xiumin was normal. Xiumin changed Raine's past time(boy hunting) to food hunting much to his delight. He will always escort her to wherever she wanted to go even though he is busy. He will always spend his free time with her rather than anything else. Raine had became used to this kind of set up. She didn't knew he could change her like this. No one in her past made her feel this way. The feeling that she should settle down and won't do anything that will make him upset and eventhough she always tease him that she will do a boy hunt or something she never did it. It was like she was contented with him and always want to be with him rather than spending time with any other boys/men out there and that pleased Xiumin the most.