E.P 15 - D-d-danger!

[SOMEONE'S POV]

I was wondering around the school when I saw them in the garden, Laughing their hearts out with 4 girls.

that's good, Be happy today because sooner or later all of you will soak in your own tears.

>:)

I smiled and continue walking.

Soon chosen ones.... soon.

--

[SEURIN'S POV]

I was sitting beside luhan and the others here in the garden, We decided to hang out a bit and forced Ace to come along. at first she insisted not to come but joan and yura forcefully drag her along.

"I remember when we are 5 years old. we watch a movie..." Baekhyun said seriously "It was a horror movie and ofcourse it was pretty scary. Yeol was trembling after we finished watching it late at night then... I suddenly got the urge to scare him more. I silently went behind him and shout in his ears "ahhhhhhhh~!" I shouted.. He got so scared and ended up peeing on his shorts" baekhyun said as he hold his tummy and roll on the grass while laughing.

"PUAHAHAHAHA!" we all laughed hard except for Ace who is just staring at baek rolling on the ground and chanyeol who is blushing in scarlet as he stood up and hit baekhyun on his body to stop him from laughing.

"Yah! You don't have to tell them!" he whined while still blushing and hitting baekhyun.

then I remembered something. "Y-you know what guys... haha" I tried to say between my laughter, my tummy is aching. They turned their attention to me. "I also did the same back then... but it's my mom whom I scared" I calmed myself down "My mother was currently cooking for our lunch... When I suddenly got a bright idea... I walk silently behind her and I shouted "BOOOO!" and she was so freaked out she scream and grip her chest "oh mother father!" and her face is so epic when she turned around and look at me and about to open her mouth, I started running for my life before she catches me. I hid under my bed for hours." I told them with facial gestures and half laughing.