E.P 9

[JOAN'S POV]

When the classes ended, I and Yura, together with the 12 boys, headed straight to Ace's house. They were really amazed as to how big Ace's/Our house is. The kids(EXO) started roaming around, inspecting our things until they are satisfied except for D.O he just keep on staring on one of Ace picture in the living room. I look at him closely *Omo... is he smilling?* I never really paid attention to this boy but now... He's squishy. 

It's already 8pm but Ace is still not at home. I wonder what is taking her so long... Maybe she got held back because of the incident earlier this morning. D.O asked if he could use the kitchen and cooked something for us to eat while waiting for Ace's arrival. I was hesitating if I would allow him because it is Ace favorite part of the house and don't let anyone use it, but in the end I let him. My stomach is already shouting for food. I was starving and I know this guys felt the same too as I saw them simultaneously rubbing their stomachs..

I was confused as to how He is very familiar with the house even though he didn't even roam around the house earlier. He headed straight towards the kitchen without even asking for direction. Weird.   

Since it was so boring... I asked them if they want to watch movie to kill some time until Ace finally went home and they all agreed. We also ate our dinner which D.O cooked while we are watching something one of the boys chose among the DVDs. D.O can cook really well... It's so delicious.

As for Yura's whereabouts. She's sitting beside bacon the monkey. why monkey? because He is hugging yura's arms as if his life depended on it. Everytime I look at Yu's face I laugh silently. it's just.. her face... I can't describe.. it's frowning and red in embarrassement. She also looked veru uncomfortable with him clunging into her.. Her face is creeping me out. Hahaha. But more or less I admit that I am enjoying her sufferings. 

"Hey monkey! stop hugging my arm!" I heard her finally shout and tryng to shove Baekhyun's hands off her but the monkey didn't even budge from his hold.

"Dont wanna~" He pouted his lips making Yura blush.

"Xiumiiinnnnn!" She called Xuimin who is busy eating the buns that I think he found im the ref, silently asking for help. I chuckled.

"Eh?" He said as he stuffed the buns in his mouth, clearly not knowing why Yura is calling him "asdfghjkk?" he said. he was chomping the food in his mouth so probably we can't understand what he is saying.

"Aish! nevermind!" yura said in exhasperation. "Tao help me~" she pleaded. I looked at Tao, he wordlessly stood up and walked towards the the 2, he was holding his wushu stick that came out of no where. Tao swung the wushu stick in the center of Yu and Baek. I saw baek hurriedly took his arms off of yura. Then Yura went to where Tao sat a while ago which is beside Luhan while Tao  sat to where yura sat earlier which is beside Baekhyun.

"Jagiyaaaaa~" Baekhyun pouted as he gets up from his seat and tried to go to Yura but Tao held the back of his shirt and pulled him back to his seat. Baekhyun protests but Tao hugged him tightly to put him still.

I chuckled. Yura is now getting along well with them just fine... and as for I, nothing much. I was watching the movie with the others while Suho is sitting on the floor, leaning his back on my legs busy browsing my photo album, sometimes I hear him giggling. Making me soooooo concious as to what he is looking at.  

>/////< "S-suho stop gigling!" i ordered softly.

He looked up to me and smiled >////<. he pinched my cheeks. "Kyeopta" he said and went back again in browsing my pictures, ignoring what I said.  

"Why is Ace not home yet?" D.O asked as he walk out of the kitchen *I guess he just finished washing the dishes*. He looked a bit worried. I look at the time and it's already 10pm. Ace never gone home this late without a notice.