E.P 34 - Who are they? Raine's?

A/N:

Please read!

hello readers? Do you want to be a part of this fanfic? Do you want to be one of my characters? then please MESSAGE me a name of your choice.

Kai, Sehun, Lay, Chen and chanyeol are still available!

I will ONLY consider Personal messages in wattpad for the sake of not yet revealing the name in the public. :)

@musicgazer22 maknae will always be the maknae. haha :) Thank you so much for loving my story.! and for following me. I'm very greatful to have a reader like you. I am really happy. :)
@ElizabetN Sehunnie's chapter will be publish when I already have the name of his partner dear. oh, and thanks for loving this story. :)

@suho09 Here's your update dear. Sorry to keep you waiting.! :)

@Niesyaazz, @jonginnie123yg thanks for the votes! please continue to support this until the end. :)

@_SaMaNtHa808_ thanks for following dear! :)

--

[AUTHOR'S POV]

3 days and 2 night seems so long for our chosen ones. They are tired from practicing day and night just to show their love and thanks for their fans. For Suho, Baekhyun, D.O, Xiumin and luhan seconds felt like minutes, minutes felt like hours and hours felt like days. Yes, They missed their partners very much and it's been tough for them, unable to see their partners more than a week, their powers are slowly getting weaker and they need them to recharge. Yes, They cuddle with them not just to simply show their love to them but to also to gain some additional strength and energy from them. Their spefic partners were the only ones that have that kind of ability to give them a boost on their strength and regain their energy. Tao, on the otherhand, had been out a lot after their whole day of non stop practices, going to the bar which he recently known as to be owned by Bethany, the girl who captivated him as soon as he spotted her. He knew it's wrong but He want to take the risk and only wish that beth is his' partner.

--

[XIUMIN POV]

*Ring~~~~*

I quickly picked up and answer my phone. Smiling from ear to ear as I read who is the caller.

"Honey. I missed you so much!" He said sweetly. "How are you? I want to see you soon honey!"

"Woah there honey." Raine said on the other line, chuckling. I smiled. I missed her voice "I missed you too. We just landed and currently assisting the students to get on their rides. Can't wait to see you too" Aww. so sweet.

"Honey... I love you" I said sweetly. There's a moment of silence before she answered.

"I love you more" I bet she was surprised. Well, It's been a long time(3 days) since I last talk to her. "Alright. I'll hang up for now. talk to you later honey! I'll call you when we get home."

I sighed "Okay. Please do. Bye and take care on your way home. Drive safely okay? don't do racing with other cars in the main road it's not safe. Please don't be reckless again. okay?" I reminded her. I don't want her to have another accident again. She bought another one of the same brand of her previous car, days before they gone to the trip.

"Yes. honey. I'll keep that in mind. I'll be a good girl and will drive safely. Now, please go and rest. Don't wore yourself too much 'kay?" she answered sweetly. *Gosh. what did I do in my previous life to have a girl as sweet and caring as Raine?* I smiled at my thought.