E.P 10

[D.O POV]

Ace and Seurin went to Ace' room first. why are they sharing? because the girl don't want to let Ace go and she started to shiver even more. Ace had no choice but to let her sleep with her. We are left here in the living room sitting on the couches and others are sitting on the carpetted floor making their selves comfortable.

"I wonder what happened to them..." Kai breaks the silence.

"She's really frightened..." Sehun said as he lay down on the floor Kai is doing the same.

"Better ask Ace tomorrow" Yura.

"I hope she is in a good mood to tell us though" Joan added and shook her head.

"But you saw her smile too, right?" yura turns her head to have a proper view of Joan's face.

"Yeah" she answered and smiled. "I hope she smiles more often from now on"

"Why?" Luhan "I mean why is she like that?" he asked for us.

"And where is her dad? He lives here too right?" I asked. They look at each other with confused look and smiled sadly.

"How'd you know?" yura

I pointed the picture of Ace with her father on the wall as an answer. They nodded in agreement.

"He's gone" Joan started.

O_____O I was shocked. Uncle is dead?

"5 years ago" Yura added. "That's why she changed. She used to be like us or more cheerful and bubbly than us before her father died.... In a car accident" i can see bits of sadness in their eyes. I feel the same after hearing such.

Uncle is so good to me back then.

"We known Ace a year before the accident. She was a girl who can easily get attention without her making an effort. Everyday a smile never fades in her face. She laugh like a virus that is when you hear you'll probably hold on to your knees or even laying on the ground while holding your stomach while laughing. We always go here and Uncle always welcomes us with a warm and gentle smile and treats us just like how he treats Ace" Yura paused while smiling as she remembers the past. I can't help but smile too. "She's even a girl who talked a lot and always shares stories. She even told us a that..." she think. We silently listen to their story.

So they met her after I left..

"That she met a boy named..." I was shocked as I hear that. She looked at joan while narrowing her eyebrows "What's his name again?" she asked.

"Eh? hmmm?" joan thinks then snaps her fingers and smiled. "Yunyun." she answered.

My heart beats fast as I heard the name.

"Ahhh right!" Yura said "Named yunyun and she met him about 2 years before we met. She said that He is her special friend, a friend that is always there for her, she even told us that he told her that whenever she needs him, he will always be there for her...  but..." she stopped "She told us that one day the boy didn't come and visit her. She even cried a bit while telling us this but stopped and smiled forcefully and then she said after a week when the boy didn't showed up we met her so that's why we didn't get the chance to see or know the boy" They became serious. I am going to die from palpitation my heart is beating really fast.

"But then when her father died..." joan continued. my heart skipped a beat. "ofcourse we comforted her but she keeps on crying and saying between her sobs the name of the boy... Yunyun." She said. "Saying that she needs him and she waited for him to come. but their is no signs of him. That's when she slowly changed into Ace that you know today" She signed.

I took a deep breath. I have to stop my tears from flowing...

She waited for me.

Sh*t.

"D.O" Suho said. I look at him. trying to look normal. "Are you okay?". he asked.

I faked a yawn as if I were only sleepy "Yeah hyung. Just a bit sleepy though" I lied.

"So the story ends here." Joan stood up. "Come on guys I'll show you your rooms" We nodded and stood up and follow her upstairs.

O____O I was amuzed.

All things are all placed to where it was before.

I look at others I can see that they were amazed as to how big it is here.

"Guys" joan stopped walking "There are 13 rooms here" she said they gasped "but since the 4 rooms are not available anymore... there are only 9 rooms left so some of you guys needs to share a room with another."

"Wait." Kris halted her "4? why? it's only Ace, Yura and you living here right? and the girl was occupying Ace room. why 4?" he asked.

"That room" joan pointed to a door which is at the end of the hallway. *It's uncle's room* "Is uncle's used room. Ace don't wan't anyone entering that room except herself so don't dare enter okay?" she explained and we just nodded.

I remember how I used to play in that room.

"Okay. Go now and rest" yura.

"Okay" we said. We walk towards the empty room. "Kai" I called and he faced me "Let's share" I said and he just nodded and we entered the room.

I flooped in the comfy bed and kai did the same.

*Ace. I'm sorry* i thought and close my eyes and went to dreamland.

--

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS!

IT'S EXACTLY 12AM HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES :) KRIS OPPA SARANGHAEYO AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.

I really wish I could greet him personally. haha. dreaming again.

-KyungBaekSu