EXO-L

A/N:

Annyeonghaseoyo dears.How'r you all? It's been a long time since I last updated right? And I left you all waiting for a long time. I'm really busy lately... College is never really that easy. I hope you will all understand my situation even though I know that most of you are still in grade school/middle school/ high school. I promised that I'll update soon but didn't....my exams and school works  prevented me to do so. But that is not an excuse for being irresponsible right? In the end... I broke my promise and I left you all hanging.... Waiting for another boring update of mine. Sorry, I sincerely apologize being an irresponsible author. I'm so sorry.

For those who commented but still haven't got a reply. I'm really sorry and Thank you. I'm afraid that most of you already left before you got to read this or the next update. I... I understand. But for those who remained with me... That'll mean a lot. I missed you all dears and I'm going to miss you more. Take care of yourselves, keep safe and happy. Ace-eonnie loves you all.

  Yixing and my Birthday is coming up! Waaah. I'm excited. Let's wish him a happy Birthday alright? :) Thanks for waiting! I miss you all dears!

P.S

I can't mention the names of all those who messaged, commented, voted, followed or added E.P to their reading lists but I want you to know that I'm really grateful... Thank you very much dears! ♥

#EXO-L

-KyungBaekSu<3