E.P 11 - where are they?

[KAI POV]

I'm so tired.

The classes just ended throughout the whole class hours we didn't see Ace and company.

-flashback-

I and D.O hyung woke up suddenly because of the sudden noise coming from outside the door. We immediately stood up and check what is happening.

We saw....

-______-

luhan kicking on each doors loudly...

Aigoo..

what is he up to now?

One by one the other boys goes out with their sleepy faces..

"What's up with the banging lulu?!" Kris asked a bit annoyed leaning his back on the door with arms crossed.

"We need to get going. We're gonna be late for school." he answered innocently.

"Where's Ace and the other girls?" D.O said while yawning.

"They left early. leaving us here with this note" he hold out the note and gave it to D.O

I peeked in to see what is written in the note.

it says "We left a bit early coz we have things to do. anyways, We already prepared all of your breakfast. Eat it okay?. see you later"
-joan

D.O gave the letter to the others and entered the room I followed him and also do my routine, get ready for school and eat our breakfast and headed to our school.

(note: they asked kai to get some clothes for them in their dorm last night through teleportation)

-end of flashback-

I wonder what happen? they didn't even attend classes today.

*Ring*