E.P 30 - Sleep

A/N:

Sorry for slow update... again. I had severe headache. Btw. I tried making this even though I feel sick. So please bear with me...

Thanks for the vote chingus! <3

---

[AUTHOR POV]

Long silence surrounded them. The boys continue to grin with each other while the girls will confusingly watch them do so.

Ace: *Something is up.* She sighed at their childish act.

Yura: *Their stare with each other makes me shiver*

Seurin: *They're creepy* Then she hugged Ace arms.

Joan: ??>.<

Raine: "-.-?

They stayed like that until...

*Knock Knock*

And a doctor came in. Everybody's gaze turn to him. "Ah... Just came in to check the patient" He said as he continue to walk towards Raine. Xiumin went down the bed to let the doctor check her vital signs.

"She seems fine now. You can all bring her home and let her rest" He announced. the boy's eyes' twinkle and the girls will plainly shook their head to them.

"I'll pay the bills first" Ace said as she follow the doctor out. Seurin followed her too. She can no longer stay in a room with those creepy guys.

--

The Boys shared a look with each other and looked at Yura, Joan and Raine. "If we asked you all to just stay with us in our dorm, will you stay? until your house is fixed?" Chen asked.

The girls were confused on the sudden question. They know that Ace dont like sleeping to another people's house especially when those people were boys. "We cannot decide that." Yura answered for them. They always follow Ace decision. why? it's because they want to do so and they know that Ace's decision is probably the best for them.

"And I am one hundred and one percent sure that Ace wont allow it." Joan said seriously.

"Besides we have enough money to rent or even buy our temporary house" Raine blurted out trying not to be such a boastful rich-girl type. "Sorry..  We cant" She added politely.

Meanwhile the boys' decision is final. Don't get them wrong but they are just worried for the safety of these girls after they discovered that the Antiexclitians were the one who did those attacks, Yes. they are the one who shot Ace and Raine, Attacked them in Ace's house and they think that the accident Raine went through is also the enemies' fault. They will be at ease when they can be beside them everytime... 'So... these leads us to no choice' Kai said smirking sexily.

'Yeah. for the sake of their safety' They said towards each other.

D.O, even though not in the mood to join their conversation, agreed on their plan. He also wants to see Ace even from afar just to let him now she is safe. He knew that Ace can most probably protect herself but he cannot help but to still feel worried for her. She is his partner anyway. He just hope she can forgive him soon.

The girls stay quiet and continued to watch them exhange different looks but mostly they saw that Worry and anxiousness is all written on their faces.

'Lay...' Suho looked at him and nodded. Lay also nodded in return. knowing what he wants him to do.

Suho, Baekhyun and Xiumin went to their partners. Suho pulled Joan for a hug turning her back on the others and him facing them. Baekhyun did the same. Jo and Yura stiffened at the sudden sweetness of the two. "Why?" They asked almost at the same time.