E.P 18 - Missed us?

[AUTHOR'S POV]

Something exploded inside the house. They got up quickly as they were shocked from the sudden attack. All of them covered their nose as smoke erupted in the entire living room.

"Hello chosen ones..." A voice said somewhere. "Missed us?" They couldn't see where the voice came from because of the thick smoke.

The girls felt shivers as this is the first time they encounter such event. The smoke slowly fade away. They gasped as they saw the living room in such a mess.

'I'm scared Ace-eonnie' Seurin who is standing not far from her shivering..

'Don't be. Luhan's there near you' Ace calmed her down. After what happen to Seurin when Ace found her that night. Ace was the only one who can calm her down. 'Guard yourselves' she ordered to the girls still not looking at them. She was eyeing whole living room.

'Yes' they answered except Jo who is still hugging Suho tightly trying to shield him with her body while suho is telling her to stay on his back but she's not listening. The other boys was just standing trying to find where is the cause of explosion is hiding.

'Damn!' Kris cussed.

'Focus' Xiumin said to the boys as he quickly hid Raine behind him. Luhan held Seurin closely and baekhyun hugged yura to keep them safe.

"where are you.." Ace thought loudly feeling annoyed at the same time a little scared because she can't find the owner of the voice.