E.P 28 - Prank

A/N:

Hello readers! :) before you read my UD please read this first.

My reactions when you: --for my story.

Vote= I smile and say "Yey"

Comment= I smile and squeal "Kyaaaaa~ omo omo"

When you add my story to your reading lists= I jump and head bang and say "Oh yeah100x"

I am a crazy author, right? haha. I just want you to know what I feel when you vote, comment or even add my story to your reading list. Waaaah T.T I am so overwhelmed .. Thank you very much! <3

and

*Musicgazer22 You're always welcome! :)

*Kaiqiloves_kpop this one is for you. thanks for the comment :)

*Suho09 I'm touched by your message. T.T kamsahamnidaaa. This story is for you also.

<3

Okay~ Back to the story.

--

[XIUMIN POV]

*What am I gonna do? What? This is all my fault.* I thought as my heart continue to beat fast... I feel suffocated. I buried my face on my hand, Sitting in front of the emergency room.

"Xiumin..." I heard someone sat beside me. *Joan...* I didn't respond. I felt her patting my back. "Everything is going to be okay..." she assured

I also heard the others talking. Worrying just like me.

"This is all my fault..." I whispered as my tears swelled up but it was stopped by my palms so the rest cannot see *I need to be strong* I told myself.

Joan continue to pat my back... Comforting me. Every minutes of waiting doubles the heavy feeling--Anxiousness, Worry, guilt, regret that I am feeling.

*Raine... Please be okay... please* I pleaded on my thought. *God... please... Don't take her away from me* I prayed. *I wont forgive myself if anything happened to her.*

Thoughts plodded in my head until I heard seurin uttered, she is now sitting where Joan sat a while ago, "Ace unnie is here. Raine unnie will surely be alright anytime from now" She said. I raised my head the moment she said that. My hopes went up *Thank God Ace* I thought and cheered myself up and wiped my tears away. I halfheartedly smiled to Seurin and stood up-- waiting for them to come out of the room.

Minutes had passed and they are still inside. *What is taking them so long?* I thought as I started to walk back and forth.

Kai and Lay suddenly appeared infront of me that made me step back and grip onto my chest----Shocked. "Where is the patient?" lay gibbered and went near me. "Are you okay? You look pale" He asked. I shook my head "I'm okay. Ace is in there already. You're late" I hit him teasingly but my heart is still pounding from worry walk towards Kai and hit him on the head "Yah!" He shouted. "hyung! What's that for?!"

"Don't suddenly appear and scare me like that." I said twitching my eyebrows at him.

*click* I quickly turned around when I heard the door closed. I saw them--Ace, Joan, Yura and--- "Xhi..." I said. She looked at me and nod. "Ace... How is she?" I asked as I went near them.

Silence surround us. She didn't reply... Her eyes are swollen *Did she cry? why?* Then my heart's palpitation started to be abrupt as I think of the possible reason why she cried *Raine...* My eyes started to get watery again.

"Raine..." Ace uttered seriously as she looked away. *No... please... no* My tears fall.