Author's Note

~~AUTHOR's NOTE!~~

@Baek_Amber21, @xoxonathalie, @Greyson322, @wanalia, @NamiBaekMin, @tiatia_101, @meowchristameow, @LoveStarEXO_Victoria, @Arabella_858, @rizkaamalia3003, @JaminaLepardo, @JulietteA,  @AsawaNiJoonmyeon, @rynne13, @YehetBubbleTeaSehun, @saranghae_b2st, @sekaila, @CNJJDDS_, @Luhannie_LeeChan, @ExOxO7jagiya, @bbaekhoney, @channie1520, @@xoxonathalie, @Greyson322, @valeriebaekbam, @xPerfect2x, @gvrd_exotic, @TenshiDaeDae, @Elise_HwuiYee, @Jcat12, @Shira26Creepypasta, @Kpopforlife, @wuyeora, @Jenny356, @crazyfatgirl, @valeriebaekbam, @applesauceidk, @parkxiuwan12,  @baekna, @NurSyafiqahSulaiman, @Shinsheen  Thank you all very much for the lovely comments you gave me in the past chapters. I am really happy whenever I read your comments. It always inspires me and always made my stressful day/week better. I hope you'll never get tired of commenting as I will never get tired of reading and replying to it. THANK YOU VERY MUCH dears!                                  

@janeyu_ , @_MAJESTY_, @_EXO_Block-B_,  @emilysland, @exoverdose121, @YinYangPanda, @Luhannie_LeeChan, @DPrincess_Kai88, @lesley1020, @luhannie365, @kpoplover88, @asiulcruz, @carlynmae143, @luhannideer, @cutieepotatotiemicah, @dinie_kkaebsong, @hannahgeronimo23, @EunRi21, @Denzel_Haze, @HeatherVelez, @NurSyafiqahSulaiman, @All_Time_Music, @happiel, @KrisMayRelato, @mybiasisattacckingme, @fiolove Thank you so much dears for voting for our story. It made me feel like someone is really waiting for my update. I just can't thank you enough dears :)                                      

@Colleene26, @Shingeki-No-LietPol, @LittlePark, @Crehana, @KTNNA2711, @SandraWOLF88, @LittleDear07, @Yoonshii, @PhotoGirl_, @ExoticHyo, @EXOLOVER209, @iLoveVampires_DraCuL, @angelexianna Thank you for adding our story to your reading lists. I made me think that someone is really interested in this story. Thank you dears :)                  

@Baek_Amber21, @luhannie365, @KTNNA2711, @KateYu88, @AngelicaSakuraSalas, @izyansyazani, @OwYsHa18, @gelicabb, @Isabeeeeel, @YehetBubbleTeaSehun, @Jersia_Capurihan, @chocolatenature, @LoveDiesToo,  @bbaekhoney, @HaydeeJanoba, @baekhyunKKAEBSONG, @Luhan_Exo09, @limquirante, @tiatia_101, @All_Time_Music, @Shinsheen, @HoneyClare For following me. Thank you very much. Please continue to support me all throughtout dears. :) 

I may not be able to mention ALL OF MY DEAR READERS but I want you to know that you are all IMPORTANT and PRECIOUS to me. :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE KINDLY READ THIS:

-start-of-message-

Hello to all my dear readers, 

I'm sorry if I inserted something like this... But I just want you to know how grateful I am for making this story. It's been.. how many months? I don't remember anymore... Time goes by really fast. Right? 

I didn't know that I'd be able to have a chance to communicate with people around the world. I felt like by going further and further with this story... I am making friends aside from the ones I already have. I never had someone to talk to when is comes to my obsessions(EXO), to have someone who understands me(coz my friends aren't kpop fans)... I never thought I'll be able to communicate with amazing'wonderful/lovely people like you. 

I would like to take this opportunity to THANK YOU all for being with me. THANK YOU VERY MUCH my dear readers.  

--

Another chapter of the girls and the 12 boys life will soon be open. I don't know if I'll be able to keep your expectations till the end but I'LL DO MY VERY BEST for all of you. Please bear with my slow update though. 

and BTW. I'll give you a chance to ask questions about the story in the comment box below and we'll see if I can answer it all as chapters went by. :D those Questions that you still don't know the answers. I'll wait for it! :D

again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH dears. !!!! *Bows* 

-end-of-message-

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

-KyungBaekSu<3