E.P 33 - Beth

A/N:

I hope I will find someone like D.O or maybe D.O himself and we marry each other and will live happily ever after! haha. I'm on it again. I'll just trust God with this precious part of my life :)

Oh now... What am I blabbering? haha. sorry. I'm getting crazier each day. Please bear with me!

@ElizabetN Haha. Thanks for the comment dear! Hope you like this UD! :)

@HyoHanNI thanks for the vote and for adding this to your reading list! :)

@krischelledelfin & kowsarbieberkpop thanks for voting!

@musicgazer22 Haha. I know right. anyways, I dedicate this chappy to you. :)

--

[RAINE POV]

Arg!

I keep on cursing under my breath. This is how frustrated I am since like forever--i mean since yesterday. This whole damn situation makes me want to pull my hair and burst out all my emotion.

"Will you stop muttering something under your breath? Move on!"

Yeah right. Like you know what I feel right now and I feel like I an boring myself to death because I'm with this stone hearted girl.

I roll my eyes on her and get back to work she's been ordering me to do so. Why? This is her payback, she said that she almost had a heart attack when she heard what happen to me and I have to pay for worrying her so much so she ordered me to do this paper works with her.

I sighed. I missed umin-honey. Oh, right. It's been a week and the foundation day is over, but the boys still hasn't shown themselves to us. I am one hundred and twelve percent sure that one of the reason why is that they are afraid of this monster beside me--Ace. Oh, and why am I in this mood? It's because this day the over all winners of all the activities in foundation will go for a 3 days and 2 nights trip to boracay in Philippines and Joan, Yura, Xhi and Seurin is accompanying them to look out for their safety. God knows how much I want to be a part of it and be with them but this gad damn Ace wont let me making 'my punishment for worrying her' as an excuse. it's rare for us friends to go on a trip outside the country so this is a really great opportunity to bond with one another but it wont happen anymore. no bonding will take place when Ace refuses to do so.

Asdfghjkl! Aishhhh!

"Ace you dummy!" I mutter under my breath "Monster!" I keep on calling her names that she couldn't hear. I bang my head on my table.

I can just run into speed and get out of her and follow the others in Philippines. but err... I don't want to have my death wish yet.

"Will you stop making noises rey? It's annoying!" She scuffs and crunched her noes. I look at her with a flat expression. *I shouldn't have let her do this to me!* i thought as she shrugs in disbelief and go back to her work.

I sighed again in defeat and focus my attention to the paper infront of me until she said in a low tone but enough for me to hear, "We'll follow them once we finish all of this. I got the tickets ready and we are riding in first class"

I lift up my head as I felt my eyes twinkle and my lips automatically curve into a huge grin "Waaaah! thank you Ace!" I said as I hurried myself to finish all of my paper works.

--

[TAO POV]

It's less than a week and we still haven't gone to XiaoZee. I have this feeling that there are a storm waiting for us--not literary 'cause chen can control those, once we step into the school grounds and I don't want to know what punishment will befall us. Thinking about what will happen makes me want to drop from school but I can't.