E.P 45 - Concert(2)

A/N:

@Exoticdirectioner98 Unnie is ♥. hohoho.. Have a safe trip! :)

@guidemekakaka, @kpoplover88, @Kimberly_EXO, @_MAJESTY_ , @Exoticdirectioner98, @emilysland, @JaminaLepardo, @BlueberrieKiss_88, @theExoblock, @meowchristameow, @IU1024, @wanalia,, @YehetBubbleTeaSehun, @TeTsu462, @MissCuteSized, @parkxiuwan12, @HoneyClare, @TenshiDaeDae, @sheenaradam, @ElizabetN, @ExoShidae_889, @EXOTICSEMS, @xoxotics, @CindyLi241, @dinie_kkaebsong, @cutieepotatotiemicah,  @applesauceidk Hello dears! Thanks for being an inspiration to me... You're comments really made me want to continue our story until the end. Thank you very much! :)                       

@SandraWOLF88, @kristaljoan, @YinYangPanda, @carlynmae143, @janeyu_, @Im_a_FOOD09, @Elise_HwuiYee, @mybiasisattacckingme, @JulietteA, @JulietteA, @HoneyClare, @Michelle_Mangibin, @sheenaradam, @KrisMayRelato, @ShiShiMato3657, @rynorense, @MichellePulido7, @minerboss, @jeny_facking_horan, @HeatherVelez, @Keziachan, @dapzdenise, @happiel, @JennycaVillamor,  @channie1520, @luhannie365, @cIndy_tAorIs, @Oh70088, @dane0629, @ashelylow, @Nurul_Khairiyah, Thank you very much for the votes dears.! I really appreciate it very much.                                                  

@FloatingSpaceCatsX,  @FloatingSpaceCatsX, @christheexo, @sabiluv, @charllie02, @callmechelsea, @ChristyShow_XOXO, @BeaRafaelaOnagan, @Geeenie, @LuhanOverdose, @dizgoddess, @Princessflores_07, @shoot_the_starz91, @YeolAndXing, @kris11exo, @semin_montiflor, @Lea_Kagamine_ , @SooyoungTangkadIV, @blue_maddness, @jihasharil, @kpop_my_life_forever, @SamanthaFrancesMendo, @joycecabanting07, @PrincessErickaBalica, @KateBlancis,  Hi dears! Thank you for adding our story to your RL! Please continue to support our story until the end :)                          

@julianne3, @ElliePhyu, @Ohsehunnie21, @VampirePrincess1002, @pretty_queenie, @CyvelleNogra88, @alecxzs_luhan, @KateYu00, @floflo9, @Yuchanyeol143, @saranghae_b2st, @jhunarthooo, @lindsylinds, @djvipcrownxx, @xoxotics, @mikono_hatsune, @princesspurple25, @cIndy_tAorIs, @ilabteyiepotx, @gagaers4, @spongebob_spongebob, @sistah19, @farihansahibtan, @whenyoumakemesmile Thanks for following me dears! Kamsahamnidaaaaaaa~  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[AUTHOR'S POV]

The lights were out a bit longer than usual. Dyo's standing on his spot... waiting for the spotlight to focus on him. 

---

[HER POV]

I quickly jumped up on stage as soon as the lights went out. I spotted someone standing. D.O... I quickly grabbed him, shoved my hands on his face and whispered on his ears.

"Shut up or else the fans will panick" 

He nodded slowly. I pulled him out of the stage.

--

[AUTHOR's POV]

And again... Minutes had passed but still the lights are still out. The fans began to be loud. They were worried if something is going on with the boys. Noise erupted the dome as they continue to wonder why it was taking so long for the next to perform. They were really hurt by the fact that EXO really sang for the love of their hearts... full of emotions... full of love... But they have to accept it and be happy no matter what.