E.P 17 - Kiss

[AUTHOR'S POV]

After knowing what is happening Raine accepted the fact that Xiumin is the one destined for her. The other boys also have introduced theirselves to her. She is one of Ace's friend which is another elite in their academy. She just came back from Canada for a car razing contest. yes. she is a car razer and she only arrived at korea this morning. She also explained that she was in the process of surprising them when she saw Ace being wounded. so by.instinct she run towards them and use her body as a shield for Ace. She got scolded by them even though she is one year older than Ace, yu and jo. She also admitted that she had dated many boys in the past that made Xiumin a bit sad but she assured him that He will be her last man in her life which made him happy.

"but one more thing..." Luhan said as he grinningly look towards Xiumin which is seated not far from him.

(A/N: they left Ace's room and slomped theirselves in the couches and floor of the living room and Explained Raine what is happening)

'Hyung... kissie kissie raine-noona' Sehun teased Xiumin to backed up luhan's plan.

'Shut up' he answered as he bowed his head, trying to hide the blush on his baozi cheeks.

"eh? What is it?" Raine asked wondering why is Xiumin blushing and the others are grinning and ofcourse except the almighty Ace who is just staring at the derps.

'Xiumin-hyung! this is it! hahaha.' Chanyeol teased and followed by the others leaving Xiumin blushing like a tomato.

"There is one more thing you need to do" Joan said to Raine grinningly and obviously helping the others tease the red faced baozi even more.

"Need to do? what is it? and why are you all grinning? and more importantly why is siopao blushing like that?" Raine asked one after another. Confusion is written all over her face.

"listen..." kris

"If you don't do this... His power will weaken each day... and worse... He may not be able to use his powers again. Remember that our powers is a part of our lives and without that our existence will be.erased" Tao explained in a monotone voice.

"What?!" Raine exclaimed starting to get nervous "what is this that I have to do for him? hurry up and tell me!"

'Xiumin hyung! ready?!' Kai teased.

'This is it!' chanyeol added.

'Kissie noona' sehun pouted in front of Xiumin.

"YAH!" raine screamed in frustration. she didn't know why is she like that after knowing such thing. She felt scared knowing that.Xiumin might die.

"Kiss him" She heard Ace said a bit annoyed of her loudness. "That's what you need to do."

Silence filled the air for a moment.

"A-are you all kidding me?" raine stuttered not knowing whether to believe what Ace said or not. It wasn't new for her to kiss someone but she felt different now that she needs to kiss xiumin.

"No. Do you think Ace likes to troll people around?" Yura said trying to convice Raine who is currently stunned at her seat.

"It's true..." Xiumin shyly murmured but enough for them to hear. "But it's okay if you don't want to do it now" he smiled still blushing.

'Hyung! what are you saying!?' Luhan scolded him.

'Don't force her' he said with finality in his voice.