E.P 39 - Sweet

[JOAN POV]

"Angel!" I shouted the moment we saw him on the first door we went to. the 4 went to the other door to check if their partners was in it. I closed the door and quickly went beside him. I held his hand... I looked at his face. he looks better than I saw him on stage. 

I sighed and sit on the edge of the bed still holding his hand. "I'm sorry angel... I didn't do anything back there. I'm sorry" I bowed my head... I didn't know that it will lead to this extent that they'll be brought here but I don't want to accuse all the fault to Ace. She just taught them their lessons.

If anything happens to this man beside my I am definitely going to blame myself.

My thought went black as I felt his hand gripped mine. I abruptly look straight at him. His' eyes were now fully opened and a smiled was plastered on his face. my tears suddenly dwelled up on my lids and starts streaming down. He reached my face with his free hand and wipe my tears away with his fingers. "shhhh.. Don't cry... I'm okay" He hushed me and patted my back gently. 

"I... I was just... really worried . I thought..." I tried to say but can't... I sobbed harder. I got off the bed and stood beside him. He's still smiling. He held my hands tighter. "Angel... I'm sorry... I didn't do anything..." I apologized between sobs.

"Shh... It's okay angel... It's okay... I'm fine now." he assured me. I felt the heavy feeling I feel became lighter. He sat down slowly and open his arms widely "come..." He said with a smile waiting for me to give him a hug so I sat back down before giving him a hug. I buried my face on his chest while we embraced each other tightly.

We became silent for a minute before he lifted my chin and held my gaze. His face slowly went near mine. I closed my eyes when I felt his soft lips pressed against mine, I stiffened when suddenly his lips moved gently so I did the same, then it became a french kiss. I felt like getting drunk because of his kiss. Unconsciously, I brought my arms around his neck as I felt his hand making circles on the small of my back. I feel electrified as heat suddenly enveloped inside my body. What is this feeling? I felt like drowning in his kisses but then he pulled off and leaned his forehead with mine, We are still catching our breaths.

"Angel... We have to stop this. I really want to have you right now but I have to wait till we get married. I want to do it in a special day... after our wedding. You know I respect you right?" He explained between breaths with a light blush on his cheeks. I nodded as I felt that blood rushed towards my cheeks. I am really happy to have his guy in my life. I am so lucky to have him.

"I love you Joan... You're my angel" He said sweetly.

"I love you too.. so much and..." I responded "T-thank god your alright" I added as we hugged each other again.

--

[RAINE POV]

I saw him in the second room. I walk slowly and closed the door behind me. trying not to wake him up. Damn I'm so worried like shit a while ago. I might wring Ace neck if she didn't come back after She, El and Xhi left. We are left struggling from our seat. I carried the chair I saw near the bed. I stared at his' sleeping figure. He's baozi cheeks is still pale. I can't help but to feel pain seeing him like this but thank God I am beside him now. I might have a heart failure if I stay away from him any longer knowing that he is in this kind of state.