E.P 42 - Changes

A/n:

안녕하세요! I'm back. Today is march 29 ㅋㅋㅋ I kept my promise right? Here's the UD! hope you like it!:)

-----

[ACE POV]

*knock knock*

They're here. I sighed. This'll be a whole lot of fun. insert sarcasm here. It's too late to back out on my decision now, isn't it? I sighed.

but a relief run through me when I remembered something... that... I hate to admit it but ... I don't know... but when the boys came and intrude our lives... my dreams or I might say... nightmare every night had stopped and until now, I haven't dreamt of it. I don't know if I should be sad or happy though.

I walked back and forth inside my room ever since I entered. I can't seem to stop myself from fidgetting and my heart seem heavy and my throat is getting dry. What is this?

"They're here" A familiar voice announced that almost made me scream. I cleared my throat and turned around. I saw her leaning her back on my doorway. I was patting my chest until my heart beat became normal again.

"What the hell, jo! You almost given me a heart attack!" I said menancingly "and did you ever heard of knocking?" I said with sarcasm on my tone. My voice doesn't sound deadly as usual but I just shrugged it off. It doesn't matter anyway. Joan didn't seem to flinch on my words anyway. She's used to it.

She raised her eyebrow at me before uttering, "The question is... When did I ever knock on your door darling" I glared at her. She held her hands up in the air in surrender. "Okay, okay. Sorry to startle you" She said then walked towards my bed and flopped herself down comfortably. "You have change, ace. I'm glad" she added while grinning widely.

"What?" What is this girl saying? me? changed? This girl must be crazy. But I already know that myself. She doesn't have to state the obvious though, it's irritating.

She glared at me as if she have read my mind. "I'm not crazy, you dimwit" here comes her name-calling again. When will she grow up?

"Yeah yeah" I said while rolling my eyes at her. I sat on my couch facing her. "care to enlighten me darling?" I teased again.

Her facial expression became blank for 5 seconds before her lips curled up with a wide grin "I hate you." She uttered michieviously.

"I know and Nado... I hate you too" I said, returning her grin.

"You really have changed, Ace... Or... Slowly going back to your old self." Eh? Really? I thought sarcastically "Yeah really." Is this girl some kind of a mind reader or something? She's creepy. "Oh please. I'm not a mind reader and I'm definitely not crazy! You're voicing out your thoughts for damn sake!" I stared at her blankly. Did I really voice that out? "Ghad! stop giving me that look Ace!" I continue to stare at her. Until she was shifting her sit uncomfortably and her face is getting paler every second. then....

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I burst out, unable to control my laughter when I saw her face, she looked like she saw a ghost and was about to pee on her pants "SHET! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOU FACE! IT WAS EPIC!" I said in between my laughs. that was really hilarious.

"You!!!!!" She pointed her finger at me while glaring. She grabbed my pillow and threw it towards me. I dodged it by flopping down on the carpet. Still laughing. "You bitch!" She stood up and headed towards me. I rolled on the floor trying to get on my feet but I can't... no choice. I looked around, still on the floor, laughing and  rolling like a buffalo, and saw the pillow she threw at me. I felt my eyes warm, I knew that eye color is turning into rainbow by now.