Chapter 10

I left Zoella soon after our date, and I spent the rest of the afternoon hiding in my tour bus room. I guess she wasn't all I thought her to be... Just goes to show you can't judge a celebrity by magazines.

A ding filled my ears, an annoying buzz that I desperately wanted to change, but never got around to it.

2:34- from unknown
Dan?

2:34- to unknown
Who is this?

2:35- from unknown
Phil Lester... Louise gave me your number

A sigh of relief escaped my lips. I had changed my phone many times, because of crazed fans that somehow found my number, but mostly because of updates.

2:36- to Phil:)
Oh hi lol

2:36- from Phil:)
Hey how are you

2:36- to Phil:)
I'm great hbu

Once again I was lying. I didn't feel good at all. Lying was one of the many things I've picked up while being controlled by my manager. I just didn't want to make him feel bad.

2:43- from Phil:)
I'm ok

Okay? Something was wrong. Phil Lester, the most happiest person in the world couldn't just be okay. He would've given me a detail description of the day he had.

2:44- to Phil:)
You're okay?

2:45- from Phil:)
Nvm hey have you seen this

That was all the way back from my first ever meet and greet when Phil was there

That was all the way back from my first ever meet and greet when Phil was there... He had helped me so much, and nobody gave him any credit.

I felt my face grow hot, and I stared at the picture for a minute before texting Phil back. My hands began shaking, and it was extremely annoying.

2:47- to Phil:)
Yeah... My fans found that, I'm so sorry Phil

2:49- from Phil:)
No it's fine

2:49- to Phil:)
My friends were sending it to me and asking for autographs lol

2:50 from Phil:)
What'd you say

2:51- to Phil:)
I was like "that's me with an old friend haha" but I was rly awkward about it

2:51- to Phil:)
Ahhhhh I'm so sorry

2:51- from Phil:)
No don't be sorry haha I just wanted to ask if you remembered this picture

2:52 - from Phil:)
It's all over tumblr

My fans find enjoyment from getting in the way of everything I do. I post a selfie somewhere and suddenly there's a million photoshops of me in different places with different people. I'm seen with one person and everybody goes bezerk that it's not Zoella.

They stalk me. My life is basically shared with people online but I guess it's cause I let them. Sometimes, it gets really frustrating. And poor Phil probably read the comments and saw how many people hated us together.

I logged onto tumblr to see for myself.

Danisnofonfire: Isn't this the boy he was with last night?

Howellwinchester: I think his name is Phil

Daan2009: I love this photo!

Thatonefan: Their hands are so close together ugh I ship them so much

The corners of my mouth flickered upwards, the first time I purposely smiled since Phil left.

2:56 - to Phil:)
Omg really lol that's so funny

Well at least he didn't see it.

2:58 - from Phil:)
I need to tell you something