Chapter 18

Watching the sunset was always the most calming feeling to me.

When I was younger me and my dad would always watch the sunset. I admired the way the bright calming colors formed an ombré in the sky. We watched the sky set until the stars shined.

Watching the sunset reminded me of my dad. Even though I wasn't watching the sunset with him, I could feel his presence when I did.

I was sat upon the cold grass in the middle of no where.

No cars. No fans. No jerk of a manager. No paparazzi trying to get a photo of every single move I make.

Nothing at all.

Just me and the thoughts that devoured my brain. Just me and the loneliness that made me very calm.

My hands lied on my stomach and my back lied flat against the grass.

No one knew where I was and who I was with, but that didn't seem to bother me in the slightest bit.

Don't be afraid to tell him Dan. If you don't tell the truth, you will lose him.

Sometimes my thoughts wandered to deep, dark places.

What is the meaning of existence? What is on the other side? Why do people have to be taken away so fast?

That's what I like to call the 'existential crisis thoughts'.

Funny, right? I personally don't like to fall down those holes.

Buzz.

A/N hey guys how ya doing? Well thank you so much for 550 reads!! You guys should check out the other book me and danandphilphann are writing called Broken minded. We hope you are enjoying our book!