Chapter 52

In less than no time we were back at the apartment. Back at the same old creaky rooms and floors. The little scratches in the walls were left untouched and all the rooms felt the same as they had. I imagined in my head of all the furniture left where they were once and I smiled. I smiled because I always felt happy in this apartment with Phil, even if we fought constantly about being too noisy when the other was trying to sleep. This was my safe place and Phil felt the same way.

"This is amazing." Phil said looking at the ceiling while laying down at the floor.

I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. "Just like you." I said kissing his cheek.

As I laid on the living room floor with Phil I felt like I was going to spend the rest of my life with him. I felt as if we were married. That's crazy to say but I was crazy about him.

"Hey do you think we could ever get married?" I said placing my head on his shoulder.

"Well of course, I mean it would have to be an illegal marriage though. Unless we get married in the United States." He said glancing at me smiling.

"Wouldn't it be so nice to get married and have a serious relationship?"

"Does this mean what I think it means?" Phil said giving me a smirk.

"No I don't want to do it with you. Well not just yet I mean." I said giggling.

"Mmmhm." He said with a uneasy tone.

The sun was going down and I felt like I wanted to lay there with him until we inevitably died. Nothing bothering us. Just him and I against the awful world. Him and I together where no one could take pictures or make an article in news papers about us.

Phil put his head against mine and rubbed back and forth. I never in my life had thought that Phil would actually like me. I never even thought that he liked me in any way. I felt as if Phil just lived with me because he felt 'stuck' or something. Maybe that was just 'stuck' in my head. I guess I was wrong.

The littlest things in life made me happy. One of them was my best friend Phil Lester.

A/N: Thank you all for sticking around. I know I haven't been active lately but thank you so much and I love you all. Remember that I'm coming out with a new book soon so be active! :)