Chapter 19

7:42- from Phil :)
Can we talk?

7:42- to Phil :)
Through a screen?

Phil :) is calling...

"Hello?"

"Dan! I'm so sorry.. I shouldn't have told you."

"Why?"

"You're busy with your tour and... Ugh, I'm so so so-"

"Don't apologize. You have nothing to apologize for." I told him.

Phil was silent for a moment, taking a few sighs before responding. "I miss you, I don't know..." He laughed nervously.

I rolled my eyes, standing up from my spot on the grass. "I miss you too. I have to leave soon, you know."

"Yeah, I understand." He muffled into my ear.

We were silent for a moment. The silence made me feel uncomfortable so he broke it of course.

"Dan?" He asked.

"Yes Phil."

"So you know how your next tour destination is America."

I smiled at the thought of traveling all the way to America. "Yeah I'm so ex-"

"Well my brother is going to be in Florida with my mum and he is having a birthday party... Do you wanna maybe come too?" He cut me off to ask.

"Umm well I'll have to ask my manager but yes I would love to." I said sighing happily.

Seeing Phils mum is going to be hard, but if it makes Phil happy I will certainly do it.

"Okay amazing!" I could almost hear the smile through the phone.

"Okay I'll see you in America!"

"See you in America!" He said.

Click

Smiles over grew my face as I walked home with the stars shinning bright in the night sky.