Chapter 6 : Lucy's long days & Sting's promise >.<

Lucy

Right before me was Natsu.

I was a bit surprised, you could say, to find him all up in my personal space.

"What do you need." I remembered how Sting told me not to let him upset me, and decide to stay calm.

"Why are you acting different?" He was being serious.

No duh, I'm acting different! It's because of Sting. Man I can't believe he hasn't notice it yet.

"Because I've been hanging out with my..." I don't know if Sting is my boyfriend, but I can't call him that because we're not dating and he hasn't asked me yet.

"Your what?" Natsu asked with a bit of jealousy.

Haha, I can't believe he's jealous of me and Sting.

"My boyfriend!" I blurted that out pretty loud with out thinking. I caught Natsu off guard. As well of the rest of the guide, everybody had their eyes on me. I walked away from Natsu and headed towards Mirajane.

Why is everybody making a big deal about it? I mean it's not the end of the world! Common people, I deserve to be happy too you know!

As I walked over towards Mirajane, she welcomed me instead.

"So it finally happened eh?" She smiled at me.

"Yeah, but we're not really official...Yet." I couldn't help but blush.

"Good for you Lucy, you deserve to be happy." I'm happy that she supports Sting and I.

"Ah, I almost forgot. How it going with you and Freed?"She smiled with some blush on her cheeks.

"Everything is going good." She smiled as she cleaned a glass.

"Yay! I'm so happy to hear that, I support you guys as a couple. I mean I'll always be here for the two of you."

The conversation got quickly interrupted by my friends.

"Lu-chan! " Levy and my other friends came running towards me. Levy jumped and gave me

a hug with tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong Levy?" I was a bit confused.

"Wendy told us that you got hurt a couple of days ago. I was so worried." Her grip tightened. I hugged her back patting her head.

"I'm sorry you guys for making you worry about me." I looked up and Wendy, and the rest of them.

Wendy walk over towards me. "You seem fine now. Lucy, you sure heal quickly."

Everybody seemed to be relived hearing that.

"Thanks for healing me Wendy, it means a lot. But don't worry you guys I'm all better. I'm fine, really." I gave them my Lucy smile.

Gajeel, he seem to have something he wanted to say.

"Hey Lu-chan, guess what happen while you were gone." Levy was super happy about this surprise you could say.

"Hm, what happen Levy?" I wonder what happened?

"Gajeel ask me to be his girlfriend!" She couldn't stop smiling. I looked towards Gajeel who was blushing, I smiled at him.

They're finally together that great, I've always support them as a couple.

I finally remembered what I need to do after glancing around the room.