Chapter 17 : Message from Goddess :&

Hey guys I just wanna say,

I love you!

I've been having some writing trouble for this book, but I think I'll be able to manage :P

Enjoy the chapter :)

I need your guy's help! Finish reading to the other whale face and you'll know the details!

Picture of goddess on the side, Lol it's the only thing I could find that fitted my description, beside the eyes.

-___________________-

Lucy's POV ;

I turned my head to the left, where the white figure was standing. I began to walk slowly towards it. I noticed as I got closer she was looking at the sea. The goddess was beautiful. Absolutely stunning, she was.

As if she knew I was here she turned her head in my direction. She held a smile on her flawless face. The goddess was wearing a pure white dress, that matched her snow like hair. Her eye's were a mixture of all the colors. But the way their all mixed, it's like a different color. Each color holds it beauty within her amazing features.

"Don't be fooled by my beauty, I'm more poisonous than death itself." I was shocked at how she said that with out changing her voice.

"I won't be fooled. But I do have to tell you that your beautiful, goddess of?" I Didn't know which goddess I was currently talking to.

"Land. I'm the goddess of the land. State why you are here Lucy. What exactly were you hoping to ask once you saw me."

Wow. She's super straight forward.

"I was hoping to ask you about-" Before I was able to answer I was cut off.

"That is something I'm not able to tell you." Her voice was stern.

But I wasn't about to let that go. I need to know why!

"Why not? Why aren't I able to ask to see my mother!" I holding back a couple of tears.

When I was a kid I promised myself that my number one wish would be to see my mother, again. Not matter what the consequences were. I'd be willing to do it even if I had to give up my life.

"Because Layla didn't want you to see her, until you died. She made a promise with me, saying that in a couple of years after her death her daughter would come here. She said that Lucy, would come and ask a question that she didn't want to be answered. Your mother actually left a memory for you to remember, would you like to see it?"

What? Mom, she didn't want to see me? At least not yet, anyways. I wonder what memory she left for me?

"Yes please." I answer quietly.

"Once you close your eyes the memory should begin."

I closed my eye's. And almost magically the memory began playing in my head.

~ Lucy's memory ~

"Mommy! Mommy! Look there's a park! Can I go play?" I smiled at my mother with my big brown eye's shiny with excitment.

"Okay Lucy. But promise mommy that you will be a good girl and stay there until I finish business with daddy." Layla held out her pinky to Lucy, who made a pinky-promise with her beloved mother.

Lucy Left her mother side and headed towards the park that had caught her eye. On the way she saw four other kids from her school. Lucy had a smile, as she reached the park.

Lucy decided to go ask the other four kids that she remembered from school, if she could also play with them.

"Look who's here." One of the kids whisphered.