Epilogue

Ding!

Dong!

"I wonder who it is." I skipped down the hallway towards the door. Maybe its the pizza guy. Just as I opened the door I began to speak. "We've been waiting forever for-" I was cut off once I saw all my friends faces.

"Surprise!" They all yelled. I smiled.

"What are you doing here you guys?" I dumb fumbled at the moment. I felt and arm wrap around my waist.

"Did you forget Blondie?" I looked up at Sting.

"Forget what?" Everyone at that moment busted out laughing. I still didn't understand why they were laughing.

"Wow, don't I feel loved Blondie." Sting acted as if I hurt his feelings.

"Lucy, your wedding is tomorrow!" Levy shout. I immediately felt embarrassed for forgetting such an important part of my life.

"Sorry Sting." I gave him the puppy eyes. Just then we all heard a car horn.

"That's the guys their waiting for me. Later Blondie." Sting the planted a kiss on my lips, causing the blush to spread even more.

After slipping out through the crowd of my friends, I waved goodbye as he hopped in the car and took off. I then focused all my attention to the loving friends who were in front of me.

"Mirajane, Levy, Juvia, Wendy and Chelia." I paused. I haven't seen Chelia in forever because she constantly trying to improve herself, as she calls it. "I love you guys."

"Aww, we love you too Lucy. Now can we please come inside." Mirajane spoke, causing all of us girls to laugh. I opened the door wide enough for them to come in.

"Welcome to casa de Lucy!" I threw up my hands in the air as I welcomed them.

"Wow Lucy! I love the new furniture." Wendy and Chelia began looking around.

After Sting and I got engaged we decided that after the honey moon, that we would buy a home. Little by little we began buying new furniture. And wa-la most of our house is consisting of new furniture.

"I can't believe our little baby girl is getting married." Mirajane fake cried, and Levy comforted her.

"What about you two, you guys already had your big day." I folded my hands over my chest. Mirajane and Levy blushed. Right after everyone got comfy to watch the movie, Warm Bodies, I hit play and the movie started.

A lot has happened since Sting and I returned for Leo's and Aries wedding, may I say. Like the fact the fact that Mirajane and Levy already got married, of course I went. The only others in our group that want to be married next, would be Juvia.

Two and a half hours later, the movie ended and everyone began to come up with ideas to do next.

"Why don't we go clubbing?" Juvia asked.

"Or we could pull a prank on the guys." I spoke without realizing it. Everyone looked at me as if I was brilliant.

"Why don't we get all dressed up and go to the club. We could take pictures and purposely send it to the guys. This is going to be fun." Mirajane smirked.

"Will this help Gray like me?" Juvia asked in a shy tone.

"Yeah will it get our guys to like us more?" Chelia asked blushing. Ah I forgot to mention that she likes Rogue, and he likes her. But he's too shy to admit it.

"It should make them want to hold onto you, not wanting to let anyone else have you." Levy spoke.

"Let's do this!" I said raising my fist in the air, the others did the same.