Chapter 8 : Choices & trust *~*

Sting

"Blondie is that you? Where are you?"

I heard Blondie scream.

"What's wrong ? WHERE ARE YOU?" I yelled as loud as I could.

"Why are you doing this to me Natsu? LEAVE ME alone, please." She started to sound as if she was scared. I think she was crying.

I tried to find that bastard salamander, this was his fault after all. My rage slowly started to boil inside.

"Sting, please help...me." I heard Lucy cry out to me.

I couldn't take it any more, I fell to my knees and started to cry out in frustration.

"Lucy, wait for me. I'm sorry." I shouted but whispered the last part.

I feel so helpless.

Then it happened, she appeared in front of me!

In front if me a was girl who was dressed in a white dress. She had brown hair down to her waist. Her eyes were the color of honey. She looked like an angel.

"Do you understand what is happening Sting? I'm your dream guide, I give you hints to what will happen in the future. Currently you are sleeping, your having a problem in your life." She paused, before continuing.

"Right now the girl you love needs you more then ever. If you don't show her your feelings, she might be stolen from someone else. This problem will begin tomorrow. Be sure when you make your choice, it's not the one you will soon regret." My so called 'dream guide' soon left after she told me that.

I understood exactly what she meant.

I can't afford to lose Blondie to anyone else, she was the first who showed me to forgive and forget. She was the only person beside Rogue who didn't judge me.

Lucy even looked after me when she was hurt a lot worse then me. Lucy, I can't afford to lose her. Blondie means to much to me to, let her go...

As long as I make her smile, laugh and have a nice time, is enough for me. But for some strange reason I want to be more then her friend. I don't even want other guys to look at her. Instead I want them to be envious of my girl.

Shortly after that I woke up, it was time to go.

Rogue and I both got ready as we started to head towards the train station.

The trip was a four hour ride, then we would have to get off at WeatWood, then we would have to take a three hour bus ride to Reatier.

Then we would have to wait a couple hours to catch the two forty-five p.m. train there that takes us to magnolia, finally.

It's gonna be a long time and motion sickness won't help at all.

Lucy

I woke up this morning only to find everyone else sleeping.

Yesterday was pretty fun, after we ran into Wendy we watched our favorite anime. Fruits basket.

We didn't fall asleep until one something in the morning of course.

We all had a good time, Mirajane and Levy gave Wendy a make over. We all paint each others nails. We had a blast.

I'm really happy that Stings coming back today, I miss sleeping with him.

Oh, I almost forgot Mirajane and Levy told Wendy all about Sting and what happened at the mall .

Wendy doesn't like Lisanna either. Wendy said Lisanna told her that she shouldn't have been part of team Natsu. No one did anything beside me. I tried to stand up for her, but she stopped me. She said it wasn't worth it.