Chapter 19 : Slowy giving in (e,e)

Hey! Yes, you.

I LOVE YOU!

Lucy's POV ;

I looked at both hands once again, this time I was going to give my answer.

"Can we have the chocolate chip muffins?" I pointed to Sting's right hand, where he was holding the chocolatey muffin.

"You got it, Blondie. I was really hoping you'd say muffins."

I went up to Sting, giving him a kiss. It wasn't soon until he began to blush. I love the fact that I have this effect on him.

Sting and I began to eat our muffins for breakfast. Sting chose a banana-nut muffin, while I stuck to the chocolate muffin that ended up having chocolate chips in the inside. Yes! I know, double the chocolate the happier I became.

"Sting do we head back home today?" I want to stop by and talk to Mirajane, Levy and Juvia.

"I guess we do. But before we head to your house I wanna take you out." Sting says as he crumbled the paper that once held a banana-nut muffin, and threw it away in the garbage can.

I got up as well and threw my trash away. I gave my hands a quick rinse before heading to the bathroom to change.

After grabbing my undies, I walked over to the bathroom. I then carefully closed the door making sure that I didn't get stuck, again. I shut the door gently behind. I slipped off the large pink shirt that I had slept in last night, and threw it on the floor. I picked up my underwear from behind, slipping it on rather quickly.

Someone is watching. A voice in my head went off saying. It's true, I felt a pair of eye's that I normally didn't feel on me. As fast as I could I strapped on my bra. They're coming closer, I can feel it.

All the sudden the feeling stopped. I decided to check my face to see if it looked alright. Slowly, and carefully I turned. Just as my eyes made their way to my reflection, a strange figure in the background caught my attention. Before I could do anything, I fainted...

Sting's POV :

I finished drinking my coffee after Lucy left to the bedroom. I placed the cup in the sink, to wash later.

There's something wrong, I can feel it in my heart.

Running as fast as I could, I reached the bathroom only to find a note on the counter along with Blondie's clothes on the floor. With a concerned look on my face, I reached for the note. Opening it, I became angry by what it had said.

Thank you Sting for making this a lot easier than I thought it would've been. Who knew you'd actually quit the guild, just to chase after Lucy. Oh well, I guess you can say this is my present for you, Sting. After all this is what you get for killing my dear sister Angel

Lucy only has four hour's before I send her away. I think you can guess where exactly I took your beloved Lucy? Guess wrong and she's one minute closer to death.

-Lola<3

That little bitch! I never thought for once, that she was actually telling the truth. I remember my master telling me that one of the possible reason's Lola could have survived the car accident is if someone else helped her out. I guess Lola must have found a way out and helped her sister. Lola, must have been helping her sister all these years and pretending to be someone else when she joined Sabertooth.

I grabbed my phone as fast as I could and headed out the hotel room, slamming the door behind me. Not even caring if the door fell of its hinges. I dialed Rogues number as fast as I could.