Chapter 21 : Who Knew +,+

Lucy's POV :

"Lucy. Lucy. Lucy!" I shifted towards the right, falling off the chair that I was sleeping on.

"Ow." I rubbed my head. I opened my eyes to find Wendy along with Levy. Why are they here? I got off the ground and walked to them.

"Lu-chan!" Levy yelled quietly, before she wrapped her arms around me. Embracing me in a hug that Wendy also joined in on.

"We heard what happened, Rouge told us." Wendy said softly.

"Yeah, I can't believe Yuki ended up being Lola. I'm glad she's dead for good this time."

"I am too." I nodded my head in agreement with Levy. At least I can finally be sure of one thing out of the many worries that I have yet to face. I let out a sigh.

"Lucy? May I, heal Sting?" Wendy asked in a polite manner.

"Thank you Wendy. I think Sting would really like that." I smiled at her. She is such a sweet kid. Romeo better not let her slip out of his hands, cause then he'd be missing out.

Wendy slowly approached the Sleeping Sting. She stretched out her hands before placing them on his right arm, where the bullet left it's mark. Carefully she place a bit more pressure on the spot. Wendy then closed her eyes and began to work her magic.

"Lucy this might be awhile. The wound is pretty deep."

As Wendy gave her orders, I left the room. I asked if they wanted to eat anything, but they didn't want anything. They must've eaten before coming here. I yawned, bumping into someone as I did.

"Rouge?" It took me a moment to realize that I wasn't seeing things, and he was actually standing there. "What are you doing here?"

Rouge chuckled. He raised his hand, holding a McDonald's bag. "I figured you and Sting would want some." He winked. I nodded my head, but remembered that Wendy and Levy were currently in the hospital room.

"Can we eat it at the cafe they have here?" Without questioning why, Rouge agreed and we began to walk to the cafe together.

"Lucy, you do know that Sting only had eyes for one girl his whole life right?" He paused and wait for my response.

"Yes. I know he's loved me since we met as kids." Rouge looked back with a slight smile on his face.

"I used to find it ridiculous when he would always talk about how one day he would see you again, he'd never let you leave him." Rouge gave a small chuckle at the comment. "I use to tease him, calling him a love sick puppy. Of course when he'd babble about finding you, I'd found it hard to believe about how he would see you again. I admired the fact that on every mission, he'd check the nearest park and search for you. Never once did he lose hope, in finding the girl of his dreams."

I smiled in awe at what Rouge had told me about Sting. Looks like I wasn't the first one to fall head-over-heels in love. It's cute how he's turn my frown's upside down.

"Sting, was quite the lady's man in High school. Every where he went the girls would constantly give them their number, he's always turned them down with a smile that would make them understand. He always knew how to treat girls, yet when he finds the right one he screws up." Rogue gave a half laugh.

"That's so true. But it proves that we're only human, right? Plus it show's that he willing to try no matter the cost."

Rogue and I found a table that seated two, by a huge window. We sat down talked as we ate our McDonald's. But we didn't talk with our mouth full's, cause that's just nasty.