Chapter 23 - A Lovely Rejection <3

Lucy's POV

"Uh-huh sure you are. That's why you huddled over in the corner. Pshh, liar." I could hear the cockiness in his voice.

Arrogant jerk.

But how does he know that I'm leaning over? I looked behind me, then to the sides, and lastly I looked up.

I was thinking that he could see me from a window, but isn't my place one the other side of the building?

"You forgot to check this side." My gaze quickly shifted to where the blonde headed cutie was standing at. Looks like theirs no fooling him? Now how am I suppose to get myself out of this one?

"Uh I was just-"

"That's it Blondie, your getting punished this time." That's all it took for this beast to swing me over his shoulder. He began walking to my apartment.

"Sting, your so childish sometimes. I love you. Guess what I bought." I wasn't going to fight him, he was saving me the exercise of walking.

Plus I found it kinda sexy of him to just throw me over his shoulder as if I belonged to him, and no one else.

"Hmm?"

"Here, I bought you something I thought you'd like." I tried passing the bag that held his watch to him, but failed and ended up hitting his face. "Sorry."

"I find it funny how you always tend to hurt me, even without trying to." Sting opened the door, to my apartment. Stepping inside, he let me down. Opening the small black box that the watch was in. It was amazing watching his face light up. "What did I do to deserve being spoiled by you?"

I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed him. "Nothing, just having you by my side is enough for me." I smiled as I pulled out my watch and showed it to him. "See, now we can reach the stars together." Sting's watch would tell you what the phase of the moon it was, and mine had cute little stars on it that sparkled just like the real ones do.

"But why reach the stars, when I already have the brightest star shining in front of me?" I blushed, not knowing what to say. I was just speechless. I ended up breaking the silence that had formed between us.

"We should probably pack for tomorrow." I ended up leaving him in the hallway, and went to my room. I went inside my closet to grab my suit case, which was on the high rack. Pulling it down, I almost stubbed my toe. I laid down my suit case on the floor and began packing the necessary items.

Since we're only staying about three days and four nights. I packed my comfy pajamas that Aries bought me that had a cloud on it and a number nine next to it, as well as the cute short-shorts that were all blue with cute little clouds on it. I packed two bra's my two favorites that match my skin color, one with straps and the other one a strapless bra, because the dress I'm wearing kinda needs me to wear one.

I ended up packing some cute white and black sandals, and a pair of black flats with bows on them. I choose to pack my acid high-waisted denim shorts that I'd bought with Sting, along with a brown floral printed halter top. I also packed a black and yellow sun flower printed romper, and my new dress that I just bought yesterday in the color baby peach. I can't wait to have a fun time with my friends.

My suitcase was a rather small one, but it isn't like I need a huge one. Plus my was big enough for Sting to fit his clothes on the other side, so we're all good. I thought it would be a good idea for me to pick out what I was going to wear tomorrow, that way I don't take an hour deciding.

"This one?" I asked myself, holding a purple shirt with an abstract print on it. "Nah, it won't do...Ooh. What about that one." I quickly ran to where the orange shirt was. I then notice that it had a back cut-out. "Sting would have a fit over this." I quickly placed the shirt on the rack.