Chapter 13 : Idioit ^^

Sting POV

"Lucy, come back!" I yelled as I saw Blondie running away.

Damn, I hurt her feelings. And that was the last thing I ever wanted to do to her.

  Why does shit like this keep happening to me? Am I that bad of a human being? Apparently, I am. Because the girl I freaking like, just ran away from me.

The question that still needs to be answered is should, I leave or stay? I stood in the same spot for what felt like forever.

"Train #142 is now boarding passengers. If you have this train, then please make your way over towards slot number fifteen. I repeat this is the last call for train #142" A loud voice said, as it echoed throughout the whole train station.

I guess, Blondie's better off with out me. I told myself as I looked down at my ticket reading;

Train number : #142

Seat : Row 1B

Time train leaves : 2:10 P.M.

Until I felt a strange yet familiar presence's.

"Your probably the biggest idiot in the world right now." I turned to my right only to see, that salamander. I smirked.

"What makes you think that?" I questioned him.

"Because Lucy, that girl freaking like's you. She gets jealous over the thought of you being with someone other then herself. Lucy, even when she knew I was going to stab you, she jumped in the way to protect your sorry ass.

"And yet your here questioning whether you should be with her or not." Salamander, if i'm not mistaking seems jealous that Blondie likes me instead of him.

Before I could even say anything I felt him come up behind me and push me. As if to say go get the girl.

My legs started to move by themselves, I was running full speed ahead. Before leaving the train station I looked back at salamander as to say thanks.

He smiled, and I left out of his sight.

Natsu POV

I'll admit I still have a thing for Lucy, but I know she doesn't feel the same way anymore since I waited to long.

I was actually quite jealous of Sting, because I'll never be able to make Lucy the same way he does. It kinda hurts to know that, but she's better off with Sting then me.

When I saw Lucy run away, I figured Sting being the idiot he is said something he didn't mean to.

I'm glad that I helped him, so he wouldn't regret it later like me. Once I saw that killer bee leave, I went to go sit down on a bench.

I remember Lisanna telling me that she was going to grabbed the tickets. While I was waiting with nothing better to do, I pulled out my phone and started playing a game.

"Ready to go?" I hear someone ask, as I look up at them.

It was Lisanna, she seemed really pretty today. I couldn't help but feel happy that I have a girl like her, who I don't deserve at all. She stuck her hand out at me, and I took with a smile. I shut off the phone, slipping it into my pocket before getting up.

"Yeah."

We walked together, I wrapped my hand around her waist. And we made our way towards the train to catch, Lisanna said that she wanted to show me a place that she has always loved since she was a kid.

Lucy POV

I finally made it to the park. I'm pretty mad, sad, and worried about that stupid, perverted, Idiot Sting.