Chapter 16 : Birthday Party '.'

Hey there, AMAZING person. ENJOY the chapter :P

-___________________-

My eye's were looking at the roof when I woke up. I didn't feel his warmth, he's probably up. That's when I smelt the best sent ever. I rolled out of bed, hitting the ground. I didn't care, I got up and started walking towards the kitchen.

I peeked my head, just in case I wasn't suppose to see something.

"Boo."

"Ahh." I screamed. I turned around and saw Sting smiling at me. "Your such a meanie, scarring me." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I did it for a good reason. You hungry?" I nodded and followed Sting as he went into the kitchen.

"Wow." I turned to Sting who carried a smile on his face. "Did you make this?" I was asking about my favorite breakfast menu that was in front of me. Sting had made me chocolate chip pancakes with syrup drizzled perfectly over it, with a strawberry milkshake to drink.

"Just for you Blondie." Sting wrapped his arms around my neck from behind, he then kissed me on the cheek.

"Thanks Sting." I sat down and began eating.

After eating all that could fit, I washed the dishes. "Blondie, I have a gift for you." Aw, not only did Sting remember my birthday, he even got me a present. That's just too cute.

"I wonder what it is." I bet it's something I'll like.

Sting does know my taste, very well it's creepy but I think it shows he know me.

"Go to your room and close your eyes once your there." I nodded my head and walked to my room. I did as Sting told me, and closed my eyes.

I found that, while I was waiting it's fun guessing the thing he might've got me.

"Blondie hold your hands out." I extended my arms out , and felt Sting place something on them. "I hope you like it Blondie." I opened my eyes and a smile formed on my lips.

"It's so pretty!"

It's a pink summer dress with yellow and white markings on it. But the dress wasn't all, he also gave me a matching bag and shoes.

The shoes are the same yellow color the dress has, while the purse was a pink and white sachel bag. I gentially placed the stuff onto the floor, before I ran to Sting.

"I love it!" I stood on my tippy toes, grabbed his face and kissed him. I would've stayed there and kissed him, but Sting broke the kiss.

"As much as I'd love to, we can't. Change into your bathing suit and bring a change of clothes with you. Finish and the meet me by the door, I'll be waiting for you." Sting left to change after he said that.

I grabbed my bathing suit, went to the bathroom and quickly changed. I brushed my hair out, I grabbed my hair comb just in case I need it. I went back to my room and grabbed my new summer dress, sandals and I made sure to take the price tags off.

I went to my closet an grabbed a regular bag, there was an anchor on it. I grabbed a pair I bra and underwear, along with my pj's because we might not come back home tonight. I stuffed all my things into the anchor bag, I hope it won't break.

"Blondie, you ready?" Sting yelled from down stairs.

"Yup, on my way." I made one last check before meeting Sting at the front door.

"So were are we going?" I'm not a real big fan of surprises since the wait kills me.

"Its a surprise. Now lets go."