Chapter 15 : Old Friends XD

I LOVE YOU! YES YOU! THE PERSON WHO IS READING THIS RIGHT NOW,

I LOVE YOU!

Lucy POV

"Sure, Blondie. Watcha need me to do?" Sting gave me one of his cute smiles, making me want to just kiss him, but I didn't.

"See I need you to go 'Bake the day away'. And meet up with Juvia and Yuki, cause she wants to go to my apartment and just chill.

  "I don't think she was feeling well. So if you could just take her back to the apartment and just make sure she's okay, I'd really appreciate it. I might even give you a reward you know." I winked at Sting making him blush a creamy pink.

Sting planted a kiss on my lips.

  "You know I'd do anything for you Blondie." He kissed me one more time before leaving. I watched as Sting left the cafe, Leo came back and so did Aries.

"Where did the Stinger bee head off to? The hive?" We all started laughing, but I stopped after about a minute.

"No, I asked Sting to do me a favor. You see, my friend Yuki is staying with me. But last night she spent the night at one of my friends house, she doesn't have a key yet and she doesn't look like she feels well either. So I simply asked Sting if he can make sure she's fine and if she needs anything." I sipped some of my smoothie and man, was it freaking amazing!

I hope Sting isn't mad at me for not going to check up on her. I was the one who introduced her after all.

  Ugh. I hope he forgives me. I wonder what I give him as a reward, maybe I could ask Aries about it...

Sting's POV

Just as Blondie ask me to I met up with a girl named Juvia and Yuki.

"Hi Sting. Where's Lucy?" Yuki asked confused.

I scratched the back of my neck before replying.

"She ask me to pick you up, since she is on a date with a couple of old friends." I gave out an awkward smiled.

"Okay. Please tell Lucy that Juvia says hi." I nodded.

"Juvia I need to ask you something, but it's not a hundred percent yet. So here's my number." I told her as I wrote it down on a piece of paper and handed it too her.

It's a surprise for Blondie that I'm going to put together for her birthday.

Juvia left and so did we. Yuki and I stayed silent most of the way to Blondie's apartment.

"So, you and Lucy-san? I see that Lucy-san loves you very much. You love her more than you think, but somethings holding you back from her? Your past, maybe?" I looked over to see Yuki stop walking and look straight into my eyes.

Yuki's right I do love Blondie, but how'd she know about my past?

"I can read people's memories, by meeting their eyes with mine." She walked in front of me. "I also know about Lola, and trust me I'm not her. I'm her twin sister." My mind was about to explode.

How? Didn't their family die? Master never mentioned a twin?

Yuki signed for me to keep walking as she told the story.

"You see Sting, my sister left me even after I saved her life. She abandon me, alone left to die. She always envied my ability to read others. You see, my mother and father believed I was special. But they never treated us differently because of it. After all you don't favorite your kids because they each have something unique that the other doesn't. "