Chapter 11 : Scars of today memories that fill tomorrow :'(

Lucy

Finally pulling the knife completely out, I threw it on the floor. Causing some off the blood to stain my shirt as well as the floor.

"Luce! Sorry, I didn't mean to..." Natsu said with a sincere voice, he knew what he did and he feels guilty for it.

"I'm glad that no one got hurt." I said with a smile.

Everyone in the guild saw what happened, they were surprised.

Levy started to run towards me, she was crying. "Lu-chan ..." She started to cry even harder, thank goodness for Gajeel. Who stopped Levy from making things worse by hugging her, she didn't fight with him. She just cried against his chest.

I looked at Sting.

"I'm sorry for ruining this outfit after all you went through to get it. I hope the blood won't stain." I said with a smile, Sting ran towards me. He wrapped his arms around me, not too tight.

Yuki was also crying, and Rogue. Yup I said Rogue, he was holding Yuki in his arms so she wouldn't see me suffer. I pushed Sting off of me.

"I don't want you to get blood stains on your clothes." Saying as I looked at him in the eyes. I turned away, and tried my best to not show any pain on my face.

I started to head for the steps that lead to masters office.

"Lucy, don't move anymore your going to make it worse if you do." I heard Wendy cry out. I stopped, turning my head to find where she was.

Wendy was running towards me, she stopped as she came closer to me.

"Hey, Wendy." I said to her. I still had that smile on my face, as she came by my side.

"Stay still, Lucy. I promise it'll help you." She whispered to me.

"Thank you, Wendy." I said as I closed my eyes.

Wendy stepped away from me about ten minutes after healing me.

"Lucy, I wasn't able to heal it completely. I recommend for you to got to the hospital, soon." She said before walking back to her table. I could tell she used most of her energy trying to heal me, I'm grateful for her help.

I grabbed onto the side railing of the stairs and continued to walk. Everyone was still dead silent, it scared me.

I knocked on master's door.

"Come in." He replied with a cold tone to his voice.

"Master." I said as I stepped inside, closing the door behind me. He looked up at me, his eyes landed between my breast where I had been stabbed at.

"Lucy, what happened to you?" He seemed worried yet, angry at the person who did this.

"What this?" I said as I looked down to where I was hurting. "Oh, I fell off my porch. hitting myself on the wood railings. But that's not why I'm here. I'm actually here because I wanted to know if three of my friends are allowed to join the guild." He seemed to believe me about how I got hurt. It worked, at least for now.

"May I ask who these friends of yours are?" I don't blame him for asking.

"These people, Sting, Rogue and Yuki. Sting and Rogue use to be a member of Sabertooth, before the decided to leave and come here. Yuki is a girl who I recently met, she had lived on the streets for most of her life. Both of her parents died, Yuki has no one left but me." I started to feel the pain again.

I need to hurry up, and finish this. I thought to myself before returning back to reality.

"Are these people present with you today?" Master asked me, with a serious tone to his voice.