Chapter 18 : Letting feelings out :}

Hey beautiful's :)

Here's another fun chapter of the story.

Enjoy :)

-______________________________-

My eye's had landed on a bare chested Sting. Who should I say, is rocking his nice abs.

"Hey Sting? Are you okay?" I was beginning to get worried. Sting placed his head against the wall, as if he was hurt somewhere.

 Please don't tell me that idiot got hurt again. I don't know what I would do if he got hurt, because of me.

I rushed over towards the hurting Sting.

"Would it kill you to loose your tough guy act sometimes? You scare me sometimes..." I trailed off. "How do you think I feel if you act like everything is fine but it really isn't?"

I wrapped my arms around his back trying to embrace him, to show him I'm here even if it's better to not to be.

"Sorry for worrying you, Blondie. I just don't understand why someone as amazing and beautiful as you. Is with a guy like me?"

I grabbed Sting's arm, pulling him. Making his eyes meet mine.

"Listen here mister bumble bee. I'm with you because you showed me what being loved is. Your always protective, sweet and perverted most of the time."

I placed my hands on his cheeks.

"But I still ended up falling for you. And not someone else. I don't know how, I ended up liking a perverted bumble bee. But your MY perverted bumble bee."

Sting laughed. And I smiled.

"And don't you forget it!" I kissed his cheek as he wore a smile on his face.

"I promise I won't forget. Because I have the perfect girl, reminding me everyday why I'm the luckiest guy to have her."

A slightly red blush appeared on my cheeks. I looked towards the right wanting to hide my eyes from him.

 Of course Sting notice, he always does. Sting grabbed my chin with his hand, planting a kiss on my lips.

The kiss was a slow sweet one. Almost like eating a warm soft, fluffy pancake.

Because of this thought I ended up smiling, then I began laughing. I broke away from the kiss with a smile of a girl who's truely happy.

"We should soak in the hot spring, before it closes." I turned away and began walking to where the pool stairs were located at. I slowly went inside the warm, relaxing water.

I adjusted the towel that was around my body, as my feet reached the pool's floor. The water reached just above my boobs, but lower than my shoulders. I closed my eyes and relaxed. Allowing my muscles to loosen up some.

I stayed like that for fifteen minutes, yet it felt like I just got inside.

Two arms that we all should know well, wrapped around me.

"Is hugging me a hobby of yours? Not that I'm complaining." I had a smirk on my face.

"Yeah, you kinda made it my new hobby ever since I returned." Sting place his head on my shoulder. I was blushing just as red as a tomato.

"What did you miss me that much?" I was only teasing him.

Sting pulled me, making me face him. "You know I've never really knew what love was, until I met you." Sting then placed his lips on mine.