Chapter 20 : Forever & Always ~~

Lucy's POV :

"Looks like it fell earlier than I expected it too." Lola said before focusing her attention back towards Kaname who was leaning over me on a table that I was lying on. She then looked out the corner of her eye, to see how Sting was acting, seeing how he was romantically involved with me must have hurt his heart. And it was, and she could tell it too.

"Kaname you can go further if you want, but let me help you place her hands and feet in the strap's so she doesn't move on you."

"You sure? It's gonna be a while, especially since she's a virgin?"

I began freaking out mentally. I didn't want to lose my virginity to some sleazy guy, espically to this guy. I just have to hold out long enough until one of the guys can do something. That's if they even do something. Oh God, what I'm I gonna do!

"Just do whatever makes you, happy."

That's all it took for Kaname to begin kissing me passionately. He climb on top of me, practically holding me down for Lola to secure me before he got to far along. Lola strapped down my left foot, before her body fell to the floor.

Kaname didn't even notice, but I did. As he kept kissing me, I saw Rogue throw a knife at him. Kaname slowly lead forward, falling on me. I tried my best to slide out from under him, but I forgot about my foot that was strapped on.

"Get off, pervert." I started shoving him off of me. After many try's Kaname finally fell to the ground. I quickly sat up, reaching towards the strap that was wrapped around my leg. It was holding me back. "Stupid strap, why do you have to be so difficult?" I yelled a bit loudly without the intention to. Oops.

"Let me help." I looked up to find to find Rogue, who wasn't unconscious as I thought him to be. I wrapped my arms around him, giving him a tight hug. Boy, was I happy to see that he was alive, and not dead.

"But how?" I looked into his eyes as he continued to unchain me from the metal chained strap.

"I'll explain later." I heard a pop sound, and saw that I was finally free. Rogue picked me up from the table, carrying me in his arms. "Thanks for the distraction, it was just what I needed." Rogue whispered with a smile.

Rogue stopped walking and placed me by an angry, hurt Sting. I guess he didn't know that I was bait that Rouge needed, for the sharks. No wonder he's acting cold towards me. Sooner or later Sting will figure out what I did and why I did it. Or at least I hope he does.

"Sting lets leave." I looked over at Rogue as he spoke.

What about them? What's gonna happen to them?

"Wait-" I didn't have a chance to finish, since the sound of dripping blood filled my ears. I continued walking, the sound continued to get louder until it stopped.

"Ahh!" I screamed as Lola's bloody body tackled me onto the ground.

"Shh, there's no need to scream my dear Lucy. The fun hasn't even started." Lola sat on me as I laid helplessly on the ground. Blood was dripping from her forehead, and her right hand. Lola was also sitting on top of my arms, making sure I couldn't get out.

"Get off of me!" I squirmed in her tight grip.

"Let's play a little game, what do you say Lucy?" She laughed. "If I count to ten and you don't stop trying to leave from under me, then I'll shot you." She smiled.

I stopped moving as soon as I saw her raise a pistol in her right, bloody hand.

"Seven." She said as she fixed the pistol in place as she checked for the bullets.