|1|

Liam's P.O.V

Today is the last day of our 18 month break.I'm exited for the new tour that we are gonna start.So for my last day the lads and I decided to go back home and be with our families before we start the tour.My home it's a really nice place that I grew up at.I parked my car in the drive way of my house.

To be honest I'm a bit nervous to be back home.It just brings back so many memories.I walk up to the door ready to see my parents.I knock the door and wait for someone to open.After knocking 3 times my mum is the one to open the door.

"Liam,it's nice to see you.Come in dear." My mum embraces me with a hug.

"It's nice to see you too mum." We walked in to the house and saw my dad standing up to give me a hug.

"Liam,son.I'm glad you came.We've missed you so much."My dad says.I took a seat and started a nice conversation with my dad.

"Hey mom who ca-  Liam y-you're h-here."I saw a girl around my age come down the stairs.It couldn't be her.She has an American accent.

"N-Noelle. Y-you look d-d-different."I told the girl.

*Noelle's P.O.V*

"N-Noelle. Y-you look d-d-different."I couldn't believe that I'm seeing him after 14 years.I've missed my family,my home,and Liam my twin brother.He just sat there looking at me.

I had tears in my eyes just like him.Hearing Liam's voice made me happy.I got to see my favorite brother for the first time after I went to the U.S in 2003.

"Hi Liam it's been 14 years since I saw you in person.I'm so happy to see you again."I started to talk to Liam.I stood near the stairs not wanting to move.

"I'm happy to see you again Noelle.It's been a long time since I saw you.I've missed my favourite sister.The house didn't feel the same without you."He stood up and gave me a nice warm hug.

"If Louis was here he would've screamed 'group hug'."Liam said.We were still hugging.I didn't want nothing to ruin this special moment.

"GROUP HUG"I heard a different British accent say.I know that voice.It belongs to Louis.I felt 3 more people joining the hug.

"You jinxed it Liam."I said breaking the hug.

"I guess I did."He responded.Liam said hi to Harry,Niall,and Louis.I sat down in the couch near me.When the boys finished saying hi to Liam,me and my parents,they sat down.

"What are you all doing here?"Liam asked the boys after saying hi.

"We got a call from Uncle Simon and he said to come to you house."Louis answered.There was an awkward silence for a while until a familiar voice spoke.

"And Noelle,what are you doing here?I thought you lived in L.A"Liam continued speaking up.

"It's a long story and I get confused telling the story.Oh and before I forget I have something for the four of you."I responded.

"Is it a present for each one of us?"Louis asked.

"No.Actually it's some thing else.I was asked to give you boys this."I gave Liam a letter that Uncle Simon gave me.

"Who gave you the letter?"Niall asked.Both of us made eye contact.He has the most gorgeous blue eyes.I could stare at them forever.

"Some lady that works with Simon Cowell."I responded breaking eye contact with Niall.He looked a bit upset when I looked somewhere else.Liam read that letter out loud so every one could hear.I didn't pay attention when Liam read the letter.

My parents and I knew what the letter said.I noticed that my parents were not in the room.They were probably in the kitchen getting lunch ready.

"So you're gonna be with us on tour?"Harry asked after a few moments of silence.

"Yes."that was everything I said.The boys had no reaction in their faces.It was neutral.