|18|

Noelle's P.O.V

"WAKE UP NOELLE!"Some idiot screamed in my ear.Probably it was Louis

"Leave me alone."I told them.

"Oh c'mon! We're bored.Theres nothing to do."Yep!Its Louis.How great!

"Listen Tomlinson.What time did you wake up?"

"Let me see.Right now it's at 1:30 p.m. So two hours ago."He responded innocently.

"Well if you didn't know I slept at 2 am last night and woke up at 4:30 am to go to the studio and record a new song.Now let me sleep please!"

"What time did you came back?"He continued talking.

"Ughhh!At 11.Now go away please."

Louis' P.O.V

Bloody hell.I was so close to tell Noelle.What am I gonna say now?
I walked down stairs to where everyone was at.They all faced my direction as I entered the sitting room.I sat down next to Niall and May.Everyone was just starting at me.Oh right I forgot.Kara stood up and excused her self to the loo.

"So Louis?"Leigh-Anne started.

"So Leigh-Anne?"

"Mr.Tomlinson where's Noelle?"

"Oh right.Yeah no she didn't want to wake up.She looked to tired" She and Jade made eye contact and where staring  at each other.It kind of looked like they where hiding something from everyone else.

*two hours later*

We where really bored Liam played a movie but mostly of us weren't even playing attention.Harry,Liam,Kayleigh,and April where on their phones.Leigh-Anne and Jade where talking in the kitchen.May was talking with Kat.Niall and I... Well we where staring into space.Noelle still hasn't come down.Neither has Kara.Maybe she's trying to convince Noelle to come down and entertain us.Niall looked sad with out her.He's not smiling and his eye colour looks different.Poor lad.I can easily see that he's in love with her.But I can't tell if Noelle does.Shes hard to read.I mean just last week she said that she liked Niall when I caught them snogging.

"We're back,Bitches."Im guessing Kara screamed.We all face her direction and she was with Noelle.

"NOELLE!OH HOW I MISSED YOU!"I screamed and went to hug her.

"Oh shut up!Lou.Im going back to sleep."She started to go up the stairs.

"Oh c'mon Elle.It took me along time to wake you up."Kara

"Well I'm not planning on stay-"She got cut off by April screaming.

"OH... MY...GOD!!"

"What is it now!"Noelle sounded kind of annoyed.

"There's a picture of you and someone else snogging"Hazza responded looking at April's phone.

"Nonononononon. Just NO!"Everyone in the room took out their phones and checked Twitter.Noelle had a different idea and turned on the TV.I could hear her soft voice saying something like, 'Fuck! Im screwed. What the hell was I thinking' She looked so scared and it seemed if she was going to cry.

We heard a voice coming form the TV.There was a guy and Noelle snogging.All of us had our eyes focuses on the TV.

The heading read: 'LIAM PAYNE'S NEWLY FOUND SISTER,NOELLE PAYNE HAS ALREADY FOUND A SPECIAL GUY IN HER LIFE?

My god.What are these people trying to do? Make her life miserable in every possible way.Kara made her way to Noelle and hugged her.She whispered something in her ear and nodded.She now had tears in her eyes, she's trying so hard not to cry.Maybe that was why she didn't want to come down.She didn't want anyone to know what happened. But I want to know who's the guy she was snogging.I bet everyone wants to know the same thing. Is she in love with him? Are they dating or are they something else? I'll send her a text,so I'll not interrupt the Nora moment.If I do that it will still be interrupting.Oh! I got it I'll text Niall to check on him.Poor him I wonder how he's doing.