|13|

Louis P.O.V.

Today is the day we have the meeting with uncle Simon.I wonder what he want to talk to us about. Maybe we will start on a new album, book, film. Who knows. But I really want to know if uncle Simon is going to talk with Noelle if she's going to become a singer. She kind of started to cheer up but not quite happy. I'm sure she's exited to be back home in L.A.

The lads and I decided to ask uncle Simon if he can find a way for Noelle to reunite with her friends.Well except Niall he didn't really talk when we're discussing about Noelle. I'm pretty sure he fancies her.

As we walk into a building we are greeted by the receptionist.I really don't know her name so it won't matter later on.

"Hi. Mr. Cowell is waiting for all of you."She said. I'm guessing she's American. No duh Louis. We're in America. I said to me self.

We went to the elevator and went up to the 11th floor, I think. Once we reached that floor we walked out and went strait to where Uncle Simon's waiting for us.

"Hello boys. I've been waiting for you all." Uncle Simon greeted us. "I was told that Liam's twin sister is coming. Where is she by the way?"

I looked around the room and didn't see her. I'm guessing she didn't want to come in cos maybe she's nervous. There was a knock on the door and we all faced the door.

"Come in" Everyone in the room said simultaneously.I saw Noelle walking in and taking a seat next to Liam and Harry.

"Hi. You must be Noelle, am I right"Uncle Simon started.

"Yes. That's me."She responded confident. She doesn't look nervous or scared. Other girls will probably be but she isn't. She's different than others. That's something I like about her she's not like other girls, she's her self not someone else.

Noelle's P.O.V

This was a little bit weird for me. I had to pretend that I had never met Simon. He started talking with the boys about touring and all stuff like that. It was kind of boring cause I know what they're going to do already. I know everything about their schedule. Did I mention that I also work with Simon. I think I did but the boys still don't know that.

"So Noelle, I was told you can sing, is that right." He started to talk with me. He already knows I can sing. This is just an act.He offered me a record deal but I rejected the offer. We even made a deal that if I change my mind the offer will still be available.

"Yes"I responded. I don't want a singing career. I work for the FBI, I can't do that. Even if I love to sing I can't. But I have to do this for the boys. They went through all of this to convince me to come to this meeting.

"Boys you are dismissed. I need to talk with Noelle alone. We have a lot to discuss."Simon said making the boys leave. They stood up and walked out the door.

"Okay let's start."Simon said

"Wait a moment. There's something fishy going on."I stood up and walked up the door. Once I opened it, I was greeted by four boys.

"What are you 4 doing?"I talked sternly.

"Nothing"Louis said innocently.

"Y'all are four grown up guys. You need to act mature. Not like little kids."

"We can't do that. We've always been like this. This is how we have fun. So no I won't stop doing what I like to do."Louis protested.

"Well go somewhere. Stop spying. Now leave."The boys left and I went back to the meeting.

"So Noelle. We've been over this. So I'll get to the point. Do you accept the record deal I offered you back in 2009?"Simon asked.

"My answer is yes." I responded.