|6|

|6| Avoiding

Noelle's P.O.V.
{1 month later}

So one month ago I met Harry, Niall, and Louis. Also I saw Liam once again after like I don't know 14 years I guess. It's crazy right but I did that because I was jealous. I don't remember why I was jealous. Everything from when I lived in Wolverhampton is a blur I don't remember much. Right now we're in New York, the boys are performing and they are really good. I'm back stage because the concert is about to end. I've been avoiding Niall because I'm starting to feel uncomfortable around him. Whenever we're alone (just the two of us) it's really weird and I hate it and I just use my phone to avoid him. I don't know why he can't accept the fact that I don't eat chicken. I mean I feel bad for them that everyone eats them. It's weird because I eat other animals and I don't feel bad for them. I will eat chicken only if someone dares me too if we play Truth or dare. The last time I ate chicken I got sick for 2 1/2 weeks. It was not good I threw up every time some ate, cooked chicken or if I saw chicken in any place even worse its  pungent smell. I ran to the restroom and next thing I know I'm throwing up. Oh I remember also if I think of chicken I'll feel sick for like a week.

"Hey Noelle are you okay?"I heard an accent that made me feel uncomfortable. Just by listening him talk I feel shivers over me.I moved my head no. Ugh why did I had to think of Niall and chicken.I finally stopped throwing up and stood up to wash my mouth. Why can't I be normal WHY?!!??! I remembered that I had gum in my purse. Every time I ,you know what ,I chew a piece of gum.

"What happen? Why did you throw up? Are you ill? Omg are you pregnant?!" He started to ask many questions.
I shook my head no really fast. I didn't want to tell him he'll think I'm crazy. He was waiting for me to answer but I couldn't find a way of not sounding so stupid.I grabbed my purse and took a piece of gum. He was staring at me waiting for an answer. Why does life has to be so complicated? I didn't know what to do or what to say. It was awkward again. Please someone kill me now. The only thing I thought of doing was giving him a piece of gum. I handed him the gum. He had the most beautiful blue eyes. He looked really perfect. I wish he was my boyfriend. Whoa what did I just think of that, that's crazy.He got the gum and took out the wrapper and started to chew that gum.

"Thanks"he said.I just nodded my head.

"Are you gonna talk or something." I just shrugged.

"Why are you not talking to me. I've noticed that you are avoiding me for like a month now. At first I just thought you were busy and had more important things to do. The only time I hear you talk is with Liam Louis and Harry. Are you and him dating? Or did he told you to avoid me all the time?. I want to know why you aren't talking to me did I do something that's making you uncomfortable? What is it for God sakes just tell me." I didn't say anything he looked really annoyed. C'mon Noelle talk say something anything. He's gonna get pissed any time soon.

"I'm not dating Harry. He didn't tell me anything"I responded calmly.I started to play with my fingers.

"Oh c'mon Noelle you can trust him. Tell him now" Looked directly were the voice came from. It was Harry.

"Um... No Harry I'm not telling him. You know the only way I can truly trust someone."I told him. He walked over to me and stopped a few inches way from me.He was holding my hand now and looked directly into my green eyes.

"The only way you can trust him is by talking to him. Tell him about your self. You can talk to him when we get to the hotel. C'mon we have to go."

{At the hotel}

"I'm scared Harry. How do I start a conversation with someone that makes me feel uncomfortable and that I've been avoiding?" We were back at the hotel. I had asked Harry that I need help to talk to Niall. Harry knows me better that the others. He's such a nice guy he's my best friend. Nothing more. I just don't want to risk anything you know. We have a beautiful friendship and I don't want that to go out the window. I don't feel anything when I'm with him. I'm just comfortable, I trust him more than anyone.