|9|

*Noelle's P.O.V*

"Wow you look gorgeous"

I turned around and saw Niall.When he said that I started to fell very insecure. I mean, I was just wearing a plain shirt and pants.What is he talking about anyways? I'm not even gorgeous comparing to the other girls he had dated before.

"What?"I said trying not to sound mean.

"Oh nothing"Niall responded as if he said nothing. You know that feeling where you have a crush on someone and you feel nervous around them. Well that's how I feel know. I like Niall a lot. I can't stop thinking about him, he's just amazing.He's perfect in many ways. I have no words to describe how I feel.

"What are you thinking about."Niall spoke interrupting my thought. He's so cute why can't I be with a guy that cares about me.

"Erm, stuff"I responded. There was no way I was gonna tell Niall I like him. That will just be weird. I bet he doesn't even like me like I do.

"Can I ask you a question?"Niall asked.

"You just did but sure go ahead"I said.

"Meanie. Okay are you ticklish?" He said smirking at me. Oh no. Don't you dare Niall Horan. I swear I will kill you.

"Don't y-- AHHH! Don't touch me!" I screamed so loud and started to run away from Niall.

"Geez. I'm not gonna do anything." Liar.

"I know you're lying. I'm going to bed. Goodnight Niall"I said heading to the bedroom.

"Good night Noelle" I heard multiple voices. Turing around I saw  all of the boys getting ready to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+Next Day+

"Good morning boys" I said as I walked to the couch.

"Good morning Noelle. How you sleep?"Liam asked.

"Okay I guess. I was really tired."

I walked over to the kitchen to serve a cup of orange juice. I had a nice beautiful dream that I was with Niall.Thats all I'm saying cause I can't remember the rest.

"So any plans for today?"Harry asked.

"Well I was planning to go to Central Park with Ly, and then go to the Natural History Museum, oh and before that go to McDonalds."

"I'll go"Niall said coming through the door. I think he went back to his room when he woke up.

"Why don't we all go together? It will be fun."I requested.

"That's a great idea.lets go now."Liam cheering up.

"Wait. Where's Ly at?"

"She's here"I saw Louis and Ly together. Ly's favorite member of One Direction is Louis. I have no idea why but the kid is in love with him.

"Great let's go!"

+at Central Park+

After we ate at McDonalds we where walking to get to the park. Louis and Ly where together.Obviously.Liam and Harry were in their own thing. Niall and I were talking. We made each other laugh a lot. We're like best friends now. I just with we could be more than what we are. Sometimes I think that it'll be impossible. Niall can't fall in love with someone like me. I'm just some random 24 year old that happens to be twins with someone in the most famous boy band in the world.    Maybe if I get a chance with him, make him like me more than friends. I need to think of the pros and cons. This will be a lot of work. Let's see um, we have a lot in common, I like him, he's the nicest human being I've ever met, and he will never hurt anyone. What should I do? I think that I should keep my feelings to my self. It will be for the best. I have to pretend that everything is okay.That won't be bad, would it. My gosh I'm confused.