|28| LAST CHAPTER

READ TILL THE END!!! VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

N I A L L P O V

"Thank you L.A!"Liam screamed into his mic.

"We love you lots of love!"Harry continued

"We have the best fans in the world. We wouldn't be here without you"I said next.

"Bye!! We'll see you next time"Louis ended the concert. We walked off stage and in to our dressing room. We met a couple of fans that had back stage passes. After that we went to Noelle's house. Me and the lads were pretty tired but I knew we had a bit of energy on us.

I looked back at today's events and remembered that Little Mix performed to day. I got to say they were pretty amazing. Their vocals were on point. They seem to know what they were doing. It was like if they've done this before. I really hope that our fans will like Noelle, Jesy, Jade and Leigh. I have a feeling the girls will make it far. If they do, I don't want our Directioners to fight with Little Mix's fans. They should be allies not enemies. I decided to tweet something.

@niallhoran: I hope you enjoyed @littlemix 's performance.Plz don't give them hate.They just wan to do wha they like to do xx

"Hey where are the girls?"I heard Harry ask. I looked around and they weren't here. They're usually here hanging out with us.

"We're bad people. We don't even know where they are."Louis said fake crying. I felt my phone vibrate notifying me that I had received a message.

Noelle❤️:
Hey babe! You and the boys are probably wondering where we're at, right?

Me:
Hi babe! Yes! How did you know?🙄

Noelle❤️:
I'm psychic! That's not the point. Well we're with Billy & Ly at In n Out 🍔🍟 Come over with the boys plz. It's boring with out y'all

Me:
I'm convinced you are one. Oh okay babe don't worry. Me and the lads will make it fun when we get there. Bye love ya!

Noelle❤️:
Lol. Yay!! Love ya too😍

"Don't worry Lou. I know where they're at. C'mon they're waiting for us." We walked out of our hotel room and went to the car.

My phone vibrated again and it was Noelle.

Noelle❤️:
Just fyi we're at the In n Out that's in Hollywood.

Me:
Thanks babe!

I drove us to the place and thankfully there were no paparazzi. We entered the place and a strange guy came up to us.

"Are you guys One Direction?"

"Um... Yes we are."Liam responded.

"Miss Edwards is waiting for you. Come this way." He started to walk away and we followed him.

The place wasn't as packed as it usually is, so we were able to get inside with no worries. The lads and I continued following the strange guy until we saw everyone else. A smile came up my lips once I saw my beautiful girlfriend arguing with her guy best friend. She looked so cute then she argues. Her blue eyes turn small and she starts talking way to fast for someone like her. Damn... I love this girl so much.
________________________________

A/N:
Hello
It's been like 2 years since I've updated this story. I had already planned how this story was going to be and there was going to be a sequel. But I've decided that I won't continue writing this story because 1) I'm not really feeling it 2) I have no good ideas 3) I don't stan One Direction anymore so I don't really know much about them since I've been listening to only kpop. So don't hate me y'all. I just couldn't wait for them to come back and it was hard for me to keep up with them. Especially when award shows came up and I had to vote for only one person when 2 1d members were on the list.
So yeah that's all I wanted to say....
byeee
XxjjaayyXx

🎉 You've finished reading Her Name Is Noelle (Niall Horan Fanfiction) *NO LONGER WRITING THIS BOOK* 🎉