|15|

Noelle's P.O.V

It's been about a week since my single came out. It was #1 since it came out and I was freakin happy. I changed my Twitter user name to @thenoellepayne . The boys and I are going to be in LA for a while. I need to take Liam to my parents house, aka my aunt and uncle's house. I call them mom and dad cause they've always been there with me. They are just the best, I love them so much. I don't know what I'll do if I lose any of them. Let's see what else have I done. Oh yeah, Harry talked with Louis and told him that I 'fancy' Niall. Louis said that we will make a cute couple. So they both think that we're meant for each other. Niall and I have been talking but not much. Harry said that he's shy around girls he fancies. I don't believe Harry. Nono. Niall can't have feeling for me. I can't believe him it's kind of scary. Does Liam knows that he fancies me. I bet Liam won't like that.

I got a message from Harry and it read,

From: Harry the hottest guy in da world

Liam said we have an interview in an hour.
Wanna hangout?

To: Harry the hottest guy in the world

Ik
Sure come to my house here's the address.

Five minutes later I heard a knock on the door.I stood up and went up the door.

"Hi Noelle! I missed you"Louis said. I saw Harry Louis Liam and Niall here. Weird.

"Um... Hi!"I greeted them

"Sorry Noelle they insisted on coming"Harry said.

"Oh no. It's okay."I responded. I let them in and went to the sofas.

"Where's Ly?" Louis asked. I noticed that they always ask that.

"She's at my parents, I mean aunt and uncle's house."

"Okay what shall we do?"Liam asked

"How bout we play truth or dare?"Louis suggested.We all agreed to it.

"Noelle truth or dare?"

"Erm... Dare."

"That's ma girl. Well I dare you to... this is hard. Give me a second."Louis said. He was thinking for a while.Then Harry whispered something into his hear.

"I dare you to kiss Harry on the lips for 30 seconds."Louis had a evil look on his face.

"Are you nuts Louis. No what was my number one rule"

"Hey it's a dare. A dare is dare. When you assign a dare the person has to do the dare. It's the rule."Harry exclaimed. He sounded like Joey from friends when Monica and Rachel lost a bet to Joey and Chandler.

"Fine"

Harry came up to me and kissed me. I kissed him back. The kiss was nice but it was different. Nothing like Niall's. With Niall I felt fireworks not with Harry.After it happened I looked at Niall. He seemed a bit upset. Is it because I kissed Harry. Probably.

"Liam. Truth or Dare?"I asked him

"Dare"

"I dare you to run around the block with a megaphone screaming that I'm the best person you know and that I'm cooler than you."