|23|

L O U I S  P.O.V

"Where is she!?"

"Liam is coming back from the airport with Niall in half an hour and if she's not back he'll freak out!"I said frustrated.

"She's not answering her phone"Leigh-Anne said worried.

"What if something happened to her"

"You're talking nonsense, Jade. Noelle is a grown up woman who can defend her self from anyone."Jesy/Kara protested.

Oh shit! Sorry I forgot to explain.Noelle Ray Payne is missing. Ever since she got that call... She just freaked all of the sudden.She said she was going to go run some errands but it's been a week since that happened. We're all worried about her.It hurts me knowing that she's not okay.She may be physically okay but emotionally... I don't think so. Harry once told me that she has a shitty past.Like a boyfriend for hers died or something like that.I don't remember but yeah... it happened. I wonder how she's able to be so strong. She's very secretive about her past. I asked the girls but they only say that she's the way she is because of her ex Kyle.

I need to think happy thoughts.Happy thoughts. Kevin the pigeon... Carrots... Video diaries... Singing... Family... Baby Freddie... Pranking the lads... Ally!!!

Yeah Ally!!! She came back yesterday... She doesn't know about Noelle. What are we gonna say?!?! Why am I not able to think of happy thoughts. WHY!!!

"Uncle Lou?"I heard a small voice speak.

"Yeah?"I responded.

"Is mummy gon' be okay"She said in her soft British accent.

"I hope so... Ly"I didn't hear a response.She probably fell asleep.

"KARA! LEIGH! JADE! KAYLEIGH! KAT! APRIL! MAY! IS THERE SOME THING THAT YOU GIRLS KNOW ABOUT NOELLE!"I heard someone shout through the the front door.

Now what?

~~~~~

L I A M ' S P.O.V { earlier that day}

Where the hell is Niall? His plane landed 10 minutes ago. He's nowhere to be seen.This boy will pay once I find him. I walked closer to the gate and saw Niall in a hurry. He looked really tired, his eyes were... red? Has Niall been crying? Or is he just tired?

"Oh hey, Liam mate, thank God you're here.C'mon lets go before anyone sees u-"Niall got cut off by someone. His face looked surprised, confused, sad, and anger.

"N-Noelle?"He said after a while.I turned around and knew who Niall was talking about.

What is my twin sister doing at L.A.X? And what is she doing with this lad... holding hands?

"Oh... Uh... Erm... N-N-Niall, Liam, w-what ar-are you guys doing here?"She said once she heard Niall say her name.No one said anything for a while.

"You know what... Umm...We could um...discus this...later... I-I have to go"Noelle left followed by the guys she was holding hands. I couldn't believe it! My sister is cheating on Niall!!

"Niall... I-I'm so sor-"

"You know what Liam. Save your fucking shit for something else."He cut me off angrily.

"Niall mate you don't have to be so rude."I told him. He started to head for the car.

The rest of the car ride was silence and awkward. Is Noelle really that kind of person who cheats? Or was she cheating on the guy with Niall? Why didn't she tell any of us? Maybe the girls might know, since it's known that girls tell each other anything and everything.

I decided to take Niall to his flat in L.A. We leave in two days so I think he should relax a bit more. I'll just pack his stuff that's in Noelle's place.

Once I got to Noelle's flat, I rushed through the the front door.

"KARA! LEIGH! JADE! KAYLEIGH! KAT! APRIL! MAY! IS THERE SOME THING THAT YOU GIRLS KNOW ABOUT NOELLE!" I shouted.

"Liam be quiet, Ally is asleep."April said in her soft voice.

"Oh right she's here sorry"I said a bit quiet.

"What's up Liam..."Leigh said casually

"Don't 'what's up Liam' me... You girls now tell me what's going on with Noelle?" Even if Leigh and I are dating, I can't be nice to her right now. All of these girls are hiding something, and I'm going to find out.

"Liam, mate what are you talking about?"Louis asked confusedly.The girls agreed with him.

"I'm talking about Noelle. Niall and I saw her at the airport..."

"Is she okay?"Kat cried.

"With a guy..."

"WHAT?!?!?!"They all screamed causing Ally to wake up. Jesy took her upstairs to her room so Ly could fall asleep again.

"Liam are you crazy!"Jade shouted

"Noelle with never Ever cheat on any of her boyfriends"

"That's why I'm asking you girls... Do you know what's going on..."

.
.
.
"Hey where's Harry!?"Louis said out of the blue. I haven't seen Harry for a while... Where is he?