|2|

A/N: Perrie Edwards is Noelle. Picture of how Noelle looks like on the side.
*Noelle's P.O.V*

"So you're g-going with us?"Liam asked.I just nodded my head yes.

"This.Is.Going.To.Be.Awsome.!!!!!"Louis was so happy that I was going.He just met me and he is still happy.What can I say.I had nothing else to say to them.This was so awkward I can't think of a single thing to tell them.

'And if you like cameras flashing every time we go out,Oh, yeah And if you're looking for someone to write your break-up songs about, Baby, I'm perfect, Baby, we're perfect'

I heard my phone's ringtone and I was a bit embarrassed.

"Hello"I answered the phone call.

"Muuuuuuuummmmmmmyyyyyyyy"a little girl screamed for 3 seconds.I was sure the guys heared someone calling me mummy.

"Hey,honey you just hurt mommy's ear."I responded with a smile.Now the guys looked at me weird.Oh god.I did I just said mommy.My bad.

"Sorry, mum I won't do it again I pomise."Ally responded.

"Were is your dad anyways."

"He's here he next to me.Oh and he said hi."

"Oh good. Tell him I said hi."

"Daddy, Mummy said hi."I heard Ally's dad chuckle.

"Okay look honey I have to go.Mommy is very busy.I'll call you later.Promise."

"Okay.Pomise.Bye.I love ya."And with that I ended the call.Oh my here we go with the 'you have a daughter' crap.This always happens with me every time Ally calls me.I waited for them to ask their questions,until I heard Harry's voice.

"Why is your ringtone a small part from my solo in perfect?"I knew he would ask this.Now came the other questions.

"You have a daughter and you didn't tell me?"

"How is that possible?"

"What's her name? Where is she?"

"Who's the father?"

"Are you married?"All of the questions kept going on and on.Can't they just let me explain all of this.

"Oh my god.Please let me explain."I started to get irritated by these four idiots.

"First of all Harry I didn't choose that ringtone.And second of all guys she is not my daughter"I responded.

I explained to the guys, " Ally is not my daughter.She calls me mommy because her mom died when she was born.Ally's mom was my best friend but died because she was too weak after she gave birth.I promised that I would take care of her kid and love her like if she was my own daughter.Ally's dad was going to marry my best friend when Ally was about 3 months old.After what happened to my best friend I asked Edward that I'll help him raise Ally."
I was trying hard not to cry.

"Oh well we're sorry for her loss."