|16|

We went to get Chinese with the boys. They where thinking of maybe going clubbing today. I did not say anything. I've literally never gone since I work all the time. Now that I got the chance, I don't feel like going.

"Oh come on Noelle pleeeeeaaasssseeeee! It will be fun." Louis was begging
"Oh geez fine I'll go only because I know you'll never leave me alone"
"Yay. Go home and get ready by 8:00."
"Okay bye see ya later"

I left his place and walked home. It's only a 10 minute walk so I get some time to think. It was at 3:00 so I have 5 hours to kill.The only thing I could think of was the kiss I had with Harry. I don't know what it means to me. Not sure if I like it. I know that I don't fancy him or have any feelings towards him. What did Harry feel toward the kiss? Ugghhh! Since when did my life become  so complicated. When you accepted the record deal? A small voice from my head told me. What does it mean? Maybe my life was perfect if kept working for the FBI. No but I could've risk my life.

I got home. Took a shower. Put my PJs on.Let my hair dry. I decided to watch a movie and work on my song. I put on The Hunger Games. It's my favorite movie of all time. I never get tired of it. I wasn't really paying attention at the beginning because they're at the reaping or in the train. While that was happening I was working on my song.I had everything but I needed the second verse and that's it.Oh! I got it.

I'm through will wish the things with you and me could be so good
Time to wake up with no make-ups cant make me a fool
Too much history, now it comes down to one thing

So long baby,I'm gone
You can leave a message after the tone (oh!)

I was okay with what I had so I let my self relax and enjoy the movie.

5 hours later

Right now I'm watching catching fire. It's about to end which makes me sad. I cried in the hunger games when Rue died. I couldn't control my tears. It's just sad watching a 12 year old getting killed.

-Knock knock-

Someone was at the door. I stood up and opened and was being greeted by four guys. They all looked at me in a awkward way. What weirdos.

"Noelle you where supposed to get ready to go clubbing"Louis said.
"Yeah! What are ya doin in you pjs"Liam added.
"Geez it's no big deal. I was just watching a movie and working on a song. I'll get ready. Just don't touch anything."

I went to my room and curled my hair, applied on a bit of make up, only lips and mascara nothing major. I really don't like using makeup. Now I have to look for an outfit.I decided to go with a short mini black dress, sleeveless, scoop neckline.

"Here let's go"I said walking to the door.

"Wow. You look gorgeous. Let me take a picture with ya"Harry said giving his phone to Lou.I took a picture with the boys and left.

-15 minutes later-

"Woooo!!!! Where here!!!"Louis screamed like crazy. Where did this guy get his energy from, anyways?
"Shut up Louis it's no big deal"Liam said.

We got out of the car and there was a bunch of paparazzi.How did they know we where coming?

"Um lads? I think I must've twitted the picture of me and Noelle and saying how we're all going to the club I went to last year."Louis looked sorry for this.
"It's okay Lou. Either way they would've found us."I responded.We where inside and there was a lot of people. It was insane. Liam, Niall and I went to a booth.Louis and Harry went straight to the bar. Typical them.I was just sitting watching people have fun.I decided to check Twitter. And it was not a good idea. There was a bunch of hate but only a few were nice.These are some that I read.