|11|

Once we arrived in Florida I decided to stay in the tour bus and just watch movies. I didn't feel like going out. After what happened with Niall we avoided each other. Well not exactly. He's the one that started, not me. I think that he's getting his revenge on me when I did the same to him.

"Let's go out, what do ya say?" Louis asked looking bored.

"Sure" Niall and Liam said simultaneously.

"Nah" I responded.

"Why not?"

"I rather stay in and have a movie marathon and eat."

"I'll stay with Noelle" I heard Harry scream from the kitchenette.

"No!" Liam and Niall shouted at the same time again. Really? I gave Niall a confused look. He made eye contact with me and then turned away.

"C'mon Liam. You guys leave. Harry can stay with me. I promise nothing with happen. If Harry tries anything with me, then he's dead."

"Fine. Let's go boys." The tree guys stood up and left the tour bus.

"Noelle?" Harry said but it came out in a form of a question.

"Yes, Harold"I said.

"Where's Ly? I haven't seen her." He asked worried.

"She went out with Lou and Lux." I responded.

"Oh okay. So what should we watch?"

"I was thinking on maybe watching the conjuring and the second part for now. Then to get something to eat and watch Annabelle." I responded.

"I have never watched those movies. Is it scary?" He asked frighten.

"It's not scary Harry. Trust me, you are gonna love it" The movie started to play and Harry was already hugging me tight. Like literally really hard.

"You know Harry. Instead of you trying to kill me why don't we cuddle instead." I suggested.

"Sure."

My favorite part came. It's when the mom goes down the attic and it's really dark. The only thing that she is able to see is with lanterns. Then all of a sudden the lights are out and she falls on the ground and then the hands of a kid appears behind her and claps two times really fast.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!! Noelle Payne!! You said it will not be scary. You lied." Harry screamed.

"Hahahahah. It's not scary Harry. I promise the conjuring 2 is gonna be better."I responded calmly. Once the movie ended. We started watching part 2.

"I bet this is even worse. How can you enjoy this. It's to scary."

"I watched this movie many many times. It ain't scary. You know what's scary Harry?"I said.

"What"

"The cat in the Hat."I responded with the truth. And I'm not lying.

"Y-y-you're k-kid-ding r-right."Harry answered laughing so hard.

"Hey look who's talking.Your afraid of the conjuring. It's nothing comparing to the cat in the hat."

"Oh okay then."He said still unsure.

"What's your Twitter username anyways?"Harry asked.

"I'm not saying"

"Is it 'thenoelleray' " He said.

"How do you know that?" I said crept out.

"So that's your username. Thank you so much." He tricked me. Freaking Harry Styles he'll pay.

Her Name Is Noelle       (Niall Horan Fanfiction) *NO LONGER WRITING THIS BOOK*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara