|24|

(A/N: This chapter will be about how everyone's feeling.)

K A R A (J E S Y) P.O.V

The girls told me what Liam said. I just can't believe it. That doesn't sound like her. The girls and I know that's not something Noelle will do. Even Noelle said she doesn't want to be that kind of girl who cheats. What's going on with her??

L E I G H - A N N E  P.O.V

Is Liam lying of something because I know for sure that Noelle won't do that. She's not like that. Unless someone told her to. She can't no to anyone. We all know that. Should I believe what Liam is saying or should I believe what I know about Noelle?

J A D E   P.O.V

I wonder where Noelle is at? We're all really worried about her? I'm not believing anything that Liam is saying. Sure he might be Noelle's brother and Leigh's boyfriend, but I can't believe he's saying that Noelle is cheating on Niall. I wonder how he's feeling? Poor lad.

K A Y L E I G H  P.O.V

Why aren't we looking for Noelle!! Instead we're trying to figure out why she's cheating on Niall. Like, seriously why is Liam saying all this if Noelle is like too innocent to do such thing. We should look for Noelle in places she'll probably be at! Like at the bar drinking scotch, she's shooting her gun like Robin from how I met your mother. I just want her back here, with us.

K A T  P.O.V

Yeah... No. Liam Payne from One Direction. You cannot say that Noelle was with some other guy at the airport. She'll never do that. Maybe the guy was an old friend of hers. Probably it's an old friend of hers like Mark or Matt? I just know that she's not a cheater.

A P R I L + M A Y  P.O.V

I talked to May and we both think that this is a work of Noelle's management. A lot of celebrities do this. So maybe Noelle is doing this because of them? But we still don't know why her boss from the F.B.I called her. Everything's just all over the place.

L O U I S  P.O.V

Why is Harry not here with us? Why isn't anyone doing anything about it? Maybe he's with Noelle. Maybe Harry knows what's going on. Now where's Niall? I don't want him to be upset. He needs to be alright. He needs to know what this might be some shitty work from Noelle's management.

L I A M  P.O.V

Should I believe that my sister is that kind of girl that cheats? I mean she hasn't been in my life for 14 years, so I don't know if I should trust her. No, I should, she's my sister. She knows what she's doing. She's really really smart. Smarter than management. I hope she's okay?

N I A L L   P.O.V

Is Noelle really cheating on me? Did I just waste my time with her? I don't want to believe what I saw at the airport. It hurts me that she wasn't the waiting for me to come back. I fell head over heals for this girl. She's my whole world. I-I think I'm in love with her. I knew I had to say it soon but I'm just scared she won't feel the same about me. I don't want to look like a fool. I want her and only her. Even if it means that I have to fight the whole world just to be with her.